Looking for anyone who is starting keiser career college in jacksonville floridaRegister Today!
- by ShaminaPeterson Jan 20Anxious to know when the lpn program start.here?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=809914©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 349 Views
- Jan 21 by roser13Best to call the school and ask. Better yet, go online and find the school calendar.
- Jan 21 by ShaminaPetersonThank u I did I went in today and I have to take and pass the teas test could u give me some tips on that bcuz I have jus one week to study but im looking for like pr as ctice online teas test do u know any for free and thanks for being the.first.person to respond
- Jan 22 by adoRNo2b2015Google TEAS test and you'll find lots of practice tests and information. YouTube also has good videos. There are 4 sections, English, Math, science, and reading. Every section you must pass individually with specific scores than t depend on every school. For Keiser I think the minimum is 56% for science, 78% for math and English and maybe 70% for language. I might be off a few digits. If you fail one of these you can pay $50 again for each that you have to retake. I do suggest you give yourself more than 1 week to study. It is a very comprehensive test withies to freshen up on. I don't know how long you have been out of school for but in my case I graduated HS in 91 and studied for 3 months and still did poorly on it. Later enrolled in a school that does not required thenTEAS for admission. There are lots of posts on this information here on AN. Good luck!
- Jan 23 by ShaminaPetersonGreat that is exactly what im doing now and i have to get a 50% over all so i guess that means 50%or higher on each indivisual test itself she then said like give myself wiggle room so score high as i could on each one so let me ask when she says 50% over all is that what i said really means
- Jan 23 by adoRNo2b2015I think overall it's a 74 but like I said before, for keiser you have to pass each individual subject with their specific %. Science is the lowest. I'm not home but later I let you know the exact numbers.
- Jan 23 by starnurse2b16I am also interested in the lpn program how much does the program cost? How long is the program?What is the class schedule like? Good luck on your test
- Jan 23 by adoRNo2b2015I don't think Keiser has an LPN program. LPN programs vary. Depends on the school you go to. From what I heard there are no pre-reqs and it takes about a year to do. Personally I would not so an LPN program. As an OB Scrub Tech I pretty much make what an LPN makes and to stay where I am in L&D I need to be an RN at least so I'm going for a BSN. Start my nursing classes in the fall.
- Feb 13 by pedsRN28Only certain Keiser campuses offer LPN.