Keiser University (fort lauderdale) Nursing Program GPARegister Today!
This is a discussion on Keiser University (fort lauderdale) Nursing Program GPA in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... Hi everyone! Once in the nursing program, what gpa must be maintained? Do you still have to have...by MCN104 Feb 16Hi everyone!
Once in the nursing program, what gpa must be maintained? Do you still have to have a gpa of 3.0 or can you pass the program receiving all C's? Nursing is very hard that is why I am asking. I want to know the minimum just in case a class is harder than the other.
Thanks so much!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=816043©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 503 Views
- Feb 16 by pedsRN28Hey there! I just graduated from KU. About 70% of my class graduated with all C's. as long as you don't go below your fine but you may have a problem later with say a graduate degree. It's very competitive as well but not impossible
- Feb 16 by campercass2.0 but the lowest C is 76% to pass.
- Feb 17 by countrygirl0905that would be nice. my program requires a 3.0 and based off their grading scale equals a 82% to pass.
- Feb 18 by MCN104Thank you all so much!
- Feb 18 by MCN104Campercass,
Are you in Keiser RN program? If so let me first say congrats! My main question for you is, how many students fail and pass the program? I know that at Broward College about half fail out? Any suggestions about passing the program?
- Feb 18 by campercassThank you! I actually just graduated in December. We started with 24 and 15 of us made it to the end. Don't fall behind!!! Stay caught up and do lots of nclex practice questions! And ATI is your friend. That's all I used for nclex and passed 1st try with 75 questions!