jacksonville University NursingRegister Today!
- by Nelflower Apr 16, '10Hi i wanted to know who applied For Ju in the fall 2010
or have been accepted to the program is it a god program over there
thank you i appled and i got a interview in the next 2 weeks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=473941©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 28,891 Views
- Apr 22, '10 by waitingtobeanurseHi,
I applied to JU for the fall of 2010. I have an interview this coming Monday. Wish we had a heads up what the interview process was all about. Like what they will be asking and what they are looking for.
- Apr 22, '10 by Nelflowermines on wednesday all i know is that they will give 15 minutes to answer questtions after the interview
i wish i knew if it was one interviewer or a group good luck
- Apr 24, '10 by waitingtobeanurseHey good luck to you as well. I thought we had to write an essay after the interview, based on the questions on our initial application.
- Apr 24, '10 by Nelfloweryeah your right after the interview they give us the question that was on the application
- Apr 26, '10 by waitingtobeanurseHey just did my interview. It was a group session, where 6 questions were asked and you gave your answers. Then the essays were written after the questions. The whole process took maybe 45-50 minutes. Now we have to wait to see who will be selected in June.
- Apr 26, '10 by Nelflowerwere you a little nervous
wow group session interesting kind of scary but have to face it
thanks for informing hope you get in
are you from jacksonville
- Apr 26, '10 by waitingtobeanurseActually since it was done in a group it sort of took the edge off the nervousness, and it was relaxing. There were 4 of us, the questions were not hard just mostly life experiences and leadership. No I am not from Jacksonville, I moved here 5 years ago. I am a transfer student from FCCJ/FSCJ. I hope we all get in really, it was alot of hard work to get where we are right now. Good luck to you on Wednesday you will do fine I am sure.
- Apr 26, '10 by Nelfloweraww thanks
- Apr 26, '10 by IrishNurseHopeful79It was nice to see this post since I'm going for my interview tomorrow. Did they let you pick the essay question? Or did they pick it, which one was it? Just curious...Good luck to you both