jacksonville University Nursing - Page 15Register Today!
- Feb 9, '11 by GrenkrYes that was me..the one with the blonde hair The essay wasn't to bad although I ended up getting the one I DID NOT want lol.
I think I did fine though. I am sure you did great! Mrs. McGinty made is easy on us! Thank god
Lets just keep our fingers crossed that we both make it! Keep me updated and I will do the same!
Good luck girl!
- Feb 9, '11 by Peca2234Wow, sorry to hear that about the essay. I actually got one of the one's i wanted. I will def keep you posted! The next month cannot get here fast enough! As soon as I hear anything I'll def post. Good luck to you and everyone!
- Feb 21, '11 by KT2010Hi all
I had a question, what semesters do they offer the program? Do they have summer, spring and fall? Also, what are the deadlines? I can not find it on the website. Thanks
- Mar 26, '11 by KCaseyRNI got my acceptance letter today. I've decided to accept a seat at the University of Central Florida, so for those on the wait list....one more seat will be available!!
- Mar 27, '11 by GrenkrFor everyone who got accepted into the Summer 2011 Nursing program...I created a group on Facebook so we can all get to know each other before classes begin! Someone in another thread I was posting on came up with the idea but I have not heard anything from her about it so I went ahead and made one.
The name of it is:
JU Nursing Class of 2013
Look forward to meeting you all
For those still waiting...GOOD LUCK AND STAY POSITIVE!
- Apr 21, '11 by niki61991has anyone heard about the fall 2011 program?
i just had my interview today and i think it well but i am nervous about the essay. i think i could of done better on it. and my gpa is currently a 3.25!!
ahhh i am so nervous
- Apr 27, '11 by brightsunHey niki , I applied for the the transfer fall 2011 . I had my interview on April 25th . I think it went well . The advisor told me we are receiving a letter by mail if we were accepted or not by late June so lets keep our fingers cross and Do not worry I am pretty sure you did fine :-) .
- Apr 27, '11 by brightsunHey everyone ,
I dont know much about JU and I am not from Jax. So I wanted to know input about the university and the area. Is it a good program? How is the neigborhood and the surrounding areas? What to expect . I have heard stories and I am a little nervous about that. Please give me inoformation. Thank you in advance and Goodluck :-)
- Mar 31, '12 by abs08Hi JU nurses! I was accepted to the accelerated nursing program at JU and also to the traditional nursing program at FGCU. I am unsure which school to go to as of now. Is there any advice you can give me about the accelerated program? Do most people make it through the program? JU is very expensive and FGCU is back home so I could live at home. ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP MAKE THIS DECISION EASIER! THANK YOU THANK YOU
- Apr 30, '12 by FutureNICU2013abs08,
I am in the program now and started out accelerated. It is VERY intense, but mostly everyone has made it so far.
It really is an amazing program and I have loved every minute of it!
You have to do what is best for you. Every one of us learns differently, it really just depends on how hard you work!!
You can do it !! (: