jacksonville University Nursing - Page 13Register Today!
- Sep 30, '10 by K nurse-one-dayhehe! Im not gonna lie, I'm pretty freaking excited! My husband and I are heading up there tomorrow to talk to an adviser. Hopefully I dont need an appt.
Seriously im i weird for being so excited?
oh and is that 7 grand a semester? or all together
'Last edit by K nurse-one-day on Sep 30, '10
- Oct 30, '10 by ACROBATHas anyone done the jackcson univ. Online nursing program? Also chamberlain bsn program . I am looking to decide on these 2
- Dec 2, '10 by nursismIs there anyone here that has applied for the program starting in summer 2011?
- Dec 9, '10 by cheesecakeluvaI applied for the transfer program starting summer 2011... i sent my app at the end of Nov. Its killing me waiting to hear from them.
- Dec 10, '10 by 2-DimplesI also applied for the transfer program for summer 2011. I sent my application on the first week of November… Now, I guess I just have to wait…
- Dec 15, '10 by cheesecakeluvaI finally got some communication from them stating they got my app and will be interviewing jan-feb. Does anyone know if the may 2011 class will be offered at night/weekends or if it is days only
- Feb 7, '11 by GrenkrHi everyone! I am new to this. I have an interview coming up for the JU nursing program and was wondering about the essay. I know what the four topics will be and that we will recieve one. However, does anyone know how the essay format is supposed to be? Are they looking for a bulk essay, such as a large single paragraph essay, or a five paragraph essay? Thanks!
- Feb 7, '11 by Navyprincess0001It's not as intense as you may think. In regards to the essay, it truly depends on you and the question that is given. You will be given a sheet of paper and the question. If you want to write on every line you can do just that, it's your call. I believe, it's what you have to say that is more important than how many words you can to say it in.
- Feb 7, '11 by GrenkrThanks for responding so quickly! I am nervous just as we all are.
Good luck to everyone! I hope we can all get in
- Feb 7, '11 by Navyprincess0001That would be nice if we all were accepted. I truly do want to attend JU. I had my interview at the end of Jan. Now it's difficult waiting to hear one way or another. So I appreciate you trying to lift everyone spirits