Jacksonville University BSN program - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 7 by saldridgeNo word on an interview as of yet. I did get an email saying that the 7th of Jan is the latest on hearing anything.
- Jan 8 by Lsump050Have you heard anything?
- Jan 8 by saldridgeI got my denial email yesterday 1/7/13 @ 4:00P.
- Jan 24 by ddl77@saldridge, do you mind me asking why you would get a denial letter already? Irk ought anyone who met minimum admission requirements was invited to interview for the second-degree BSN?
- Jan 26 by saldridge@ddl77 I had to take once of my classes twice.
- Feb 1 by docosaI'm scheduled for an interview this month! It is exciting but I can't wait to get it over with and find out if I'm accepted. Has anyone experienced the JU interview yet? How did it go?
- Feb 3 by Lsump050Quote from docosaI have mines this month too.. I know it will be up to 5 applicants and 2 faculty staff members.. I'm so nervous!!!have u applied to any other schools?I'm scheduled for an interview this month! It is exciting but I can't wait to get it over with and find out if I'm accepted. Has anyone experienced the JU interview yet? How did it go?
- Feb 5 by docosaYes, I also applied to UNF and UF.
- Feb 9 by jax67hi all!
i just stumbled across this thread! i have my interview this month for JU's 2nd degree program as well. I will be doing it via Skype since I live out of state. Has anyone completed their interview yet that can offer advice?