I got accepted into Atlantic Tech So Excited!!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on I got accepted into Atlantic Tech So Excited!!! in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... I finally passed my TEAS test I had to retake the science portion and passed with a 97! I was able...by MSMIAMI Nov 4, '09I finally passed my TEAS test I had to retake the science portion and passed with a 97! I was able to register and I have been admitted to ATC for January. This has been a crazy journey but so excited! I would love to meet anyone else going in January.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=436771©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,017 Views
- Nov 4, '09 by SpencerFLAYEAH!!!! Congrats!!
- Nov 4, '09 by MSMIAMIThanks So much!
- Hey, I have a question. Did you have to get the booster shots before you were accepted into the program like how you have to get the Heptatis Booster, etc? I just wanted to know because that's going to take awhile since you have to wait. I'm almost done with everything and I'm still hoping I can get in for January...just have a couple more shots, just don't have the money at the moment!
- I was at school today and they said day and nights for January are full. They are now working on April.
I got my shots the day I attended orientation. I make a doc appt for that day since I knew I would have the paperwork and went and got it over with.
- Yeah, I kind of expected it, I asked the counselor a couple of weeks ago and she said there were only 3 spots left for January, I'm just trying my hardest to get everything done. It's fine if it's April, I just don't want it to be any later than that. Just going to stay positive.
So you got all the shots, even the boosters at the same time?
- I had most of the them. I was just missing the MMR. So I had to go to the health dept to get that. Otherwise, I needed the flu shot and that was about it. Did you go to the orientation yet?
- Yep, went to orientation, passed the Teas, passed the background, got my physical. It's just three more shots (hepatits, varcella and the mmr) and I was just worried about the boosters cause they said you have to wait and I'm not trying to wait anymore time then I am. And I have to take and the drug test and pretty much the only thing that's keeping me back is money. Is the drug test a urine test? I hate peeing in a cup, lol.
- Well, I had to get the MMR (the first shot) and I was able to start without the booster. In fact, I'm due to get the booster this month.
Yes, the drug test is peeing in a cup. I don't like it much either. lol
- Well you definitely gave me some relief about the boosters...I just want to get in so bad. At first I was trying for August, then October now January...things always come up but I'm finally so close to being done with registration and I'm just going to stay as positive as I can and nothing will come up, I will be going for April. I know you said you started in October, how are you liking it?