How is the BSN entry level program at Nova Southeastern University? - Page 79Register Today!
- Dec 12, '11 by ASHMARIEHi everyone,
I just got accepted today into the kendal campus, and I feel so overwhelmed and left behind since its so close to the first day of class.
Has everyone registered for classes already or is it done the day of orientation?
Also does everyone have the same orientation day? Jan 3rd?
- Dec 12, '11 by ASHMARIEI did!! and I don't know anyone going for this semester and campus/:
- Dec 13, '11 by Mariangel77Congratulations ASHMARIE !!!
I was also accepted into the Kendall campus. So far I don't think anyone has been registered for classes yet, and the orientation date is the same ..
- Quote from ladeesseHi Ladeesse,For all of you that got accepted in to NSU, Congratulations!!!! I am just finishing my first semester of nursing and cant wait for the this break coming up and also to start clinicals next semester. For all of you thats doing the immunization, get a lab report to see if you have immunity for any of them, which would reduce the number of shots. it will make the process easier and faster. For uniforms, do not depend on the bookstore because it will take you forever to get it, because they are always overwhelmed with the amount of orders they receive from different programs including nursing. if you want to have your uniforms fast and cheap. Go to all uniform store on sunrise, who used to do the orders for NSU before they started doing it on their own. They know exactly what needs to be done and what colors you need. You can also try on the uniforms there, they also can get the names sewed on there. the only thing. that you should order through NSU is the Labcoat, because thats the only tghing you have to oreder through them. Everything else can be ordered somewhere else. IF anybody have any questions about anytghing elses let me know, I'm happy to help them out. GOOD LUCK!!!!
what should we wear on the first day of class? should we wear uniform?
- Quote from bongiorno89Hi, what kind of uniform should i buy? and where should i buy? and what kind cloth should we wear, and what kind of shoe should i wear? sorry to ask these question,.Hey guys! I am currently in novas program now at main campus! If you guys have any questions your welcome to ask. Sorry if I do take a little while to respond though, school can be hectic at times. However, I would like to help you guys with whatever questions you have like current students did for me when I was in your shoes.
- Quote from laura2011hi, did you buy your uniform yet?I just got my acceptance letter today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!heartbeatlol2: It took me 1 year to get this letter.Now I'm confused about all this process. I don't know how to start.
- Jan 6, '12 by futurenurse2013Vivi90,
I'm sure you heard most of this in orientation by now but the scrubs cherokee brand and the color is teal. For shoes I would just try to find all white leather shoes, they have some in uniform stores, nike has a few, and crocs (but without holes). Try Rack Room Shoes for the Nikes, Ive heard they have a lot of selections there. Have a good first semester! Good luck
- Jan 6, '12 by PrisciI'm a little worried because I went ahead and purchased two sets of greys anatomy scrubs a month ago, the embroidery is perfect but the color is a tiny bit off. In regards to crocs I know they can't have holes, but do they have to have your heel completely covered or is a back strap okay?
- Jan 6, '12 by expiredgummiwormI found the shoes at the uniform stores extremely pricey. I found some very comfy shoes at payless for 25 dollars that are anti-slip, completely leather and have no logo. The shoes even come with this really squishy insole in them.
I heard that the couldn't have even a tiny logo on it.
I don't think they will really care that much about you greys anatomy scrubs except for the fact that their over all color is a little off. But I know someone who began last semester who has them and wears them to school without a problem.
Where did you get them embroidered. I tried doing that, but couldn't find a place that would do it. Too bad I already ordered them.
If you are worried about your heal, just wear white socks. Im sure no one will notice.
I was under the impression that we ordered our lab coats online, just like the scrub tops, how do we order them????? I tried calling the book store, but no one answers.
For the short girls out there, I found petite scrub sizes made by cherokee that fit the perfect length. The regular ones are like 10 inches long on me, Im 5'1 so I really needed them.