Hillsborough Community College Spring 2013 - Page 55Register Today!
- Sep 17, '12 by jemcvayQuote from baldotatiThank you! I will do that! Congrats to everyone.. Hopefully I will be with you guys in January😃!jemcvay go to Hcc that happened to a friend of mine, and she had the letter there, so maybe u as well. good luck
- Sep 17, '12 by KKJA8855Quote from PeppaPigThe advisor I met with told me I should hear something around the middle of October or sooner. Praying for sooner!Okay fingers crossed! It sounds like you have a good case. When do they meet for appeals?
- Quote from wantobnurseI think it is two nights a week for 3 hours each, and clinical on Saturday. For 12 Spring it was MW 5-8. I don't see DM NW listed in Fall 12. That's strange.Girls, do you know how many days a week is the night program?
- Sep 17, '12 by KKJA8855Quote from wantobnurseFollow this link and it will give you information on each class and the time committment per week. It's broken down by semester...Girls, do you know how many days a week is the night program?
Hillsborough Community College - Curriculum Nursing Courses
Both Spring and Fall 12 Nursing Process 1
DM 9-12 and 1-4 Lecture is Thu/Fri with clinical on Tuesday or Wednesday
SS 2-5 Lecture is MW with clinical Thursday or Friday
PC 1-4 Lecture is TW with clinical Thursday or Friday
PC 5-8 Lecture is MW with clinical Saturday
DM 5-8 Lecture is MW with clinical Saturday
I don't know if it ever changes, but this is what is under Search for Sections for the last year.
- Quote from dj41106I went off the last year. It could still change, but that was all the info I could find.How were you able to look at the class days? I just looked under hawknet but it still has options for 2012 classes.
- Sep 17, '12 by KCrooks13Quote from mahoneyrm1Hi Mahoney, thank you for your service! The deadline for return is the 28th of September. If at all possible, I would have someone check the mail for you, and return the paperwork, and $38 check. However, if you do receive it on the 26th, I would fill it out, and hand deliver it to the Dale Mabry campus. That way, they will review it then and there. I'm sure they would be accomodating for you, since it's prior to the deadline, and you were deployed. Fingers crossed for you!For those who have been accepted,
I am currently deployed and will not be able to view my mail until the 26th of September. What are the deadlines on the return paperwork, deposits etc.?
- Sep 17, '12 by baldotatiThe background check have to be included in the paperwork too?
- Sep 17, '12 by wantobnurseThe form that we have to return by the 28th says DMWN 5:30-10:30.
- Sep 17, '12 by KCrooks13Quote from baldotatiNo just the drug screen form. You are supposed to take the background check form with you to the Ybor Campus. I think that's what the instructions say, so I hope I read it correctly.The background check have to be included in the paperwork too?