Hillsborough Community College Fall 2012Register Today!
- by startingovragain Oct 7, '11Anybody applying ...? =)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=626331©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 89,839 Views
- Oct 18, '11 by CalleyI am!
- Oct 22, '11 by startingovragainQuote from Calleyi am confused as to the process... i need to speak to somebody there.I am!
- Oct 27, '11 by Calleyi am too, and its unusaul that there are a billion other forums on this website for past fall/spring term hcc nursing program apllicants, but this is the only one for fall 2012
- Nov 1, '11 by startingovragainQuote from Calleylol last on the priority list i assume... anyway,i am too, and its unusaul that there are a billion other forums on this website for past fall/spring term hcc nursing program apllicants, but this is the only one for fall 2012
i called plant city and they stated it takes (1) month to process an application for admission... and i did not get a clear answer if there will there be any type of correspondence from the department if i am missing anything. o well... i am submitting my application in a week.
- Nov 2, '11 by Calleyi cant apply until grades are posted ta the end of this semester, since im in ap2 & college algebra this semester. im freaking out because i need **A's*** in both to get even a prereq gpa of 3.5 which is just too close to the floor gpa accepted !!!!!!!! SO STRESSED. I am applying to both spc and hcc.
- Nov 2, '11 by MC90i am!!!! but i have to wait till my grades are posted too!!! my currently gpa is 3.32
- Nov 3, '11 by CalleyIf I get sen one b this semester in my prereqs I'll have a 3.3 also ughhhhhh!!
- Nov 3, '11 by MC90I know I hate my gpa too...that's why I thinking about a plan B just in case
- Nov 4, '11 by Calleyyeah me too.. except i dont like my plans Bs that much lol