Hillsborough Community College Fall 2012 - Page 55Register Today!
- Jun 16, '12 by k.2012Quote from brandeekinsYou have two months left. I'm sure you'll get it!!I just did the pretest in my med-calc book and failed miserably... 28/50 right! Ugh!!!
I'm sorry, math, that I ever called you stupid and said I'd never use you in real life, and please tell the fractions that I was only kidding when I mentioned that thing about their mother.
- Jun 16, '12 by mtalebDoes anyone know when and how they'll get back with us about who the 12 lucky picks are with the Brandon Hospital.
- Jun 16, '12 by brandeekinsApparently they met to compare notes yesterday, and should let us know this week. Not sure how, though. Ya'll will be the 3rd to know if I hear something! Good luck to everyone for those other 11 spots (see... confidence!! lol).
- Jun 17, '12 by hoperevivalistThanks for the input in ref. to the facial hair. I have had a rather busy summer up to date. Just got the clinical calculations book will be hitting it starting next week.
- Jun 18, '12 by mtalebSo I called Patrick in HR at the Brandon Hospital today and he said we'll probably hear from them by the end of this week on who they chose to sponsor.
- Jun 19, '12 by raym20onHey, does anyone know the total cost for HCC's nursing program compared to Galen's Nursing program? Also, can you delay your enrollment into HCC's nursing program? Thanks!
- Jun 19, '12 by brandeekinsNursing credits are the same cost as any other hcc class, little over a hundred a piece. 42 credit hours, plus books and fees, you are looking at $7k-ish. I don't know how much Galen is but it's far, so factor that in too.
- Jun 19, '12 by k.2012You're looking at over 35k with Galen...after books, fees, and all that good stuff...
And I do not believe you can delay your enrollment into the nursing program. I'm pretty sure if you cannot attend the semester you applied for you'll have to forfeit your seat and reapply.
- Jun 20, '12 by lhart027is it me or a page is missing on here?
- Jun 20, '12 by leepoffaithYup, anything that was posted today is gone.