Hillsborough Community College Fall 2012 - Page 50Register Today!
- Jun 12, '12 by raym20onI Haven't received an email yet. I was accepted with the first group and requested Southshore originally. Not sure if that matters at all or why some people are getting emails and some are not. If anyone hears anything please let me know.
- Just got it...
So I have to print it and mail it?
Or can I email it back? that would be too easy right?
- Jun 12, '12 by leepoffaithIt specifically says to send it in or to turn it in at the DM campus. I wouldn't email it since it doesn't say you can. I wish we could, that would make things a lot quicker.
- Yes you are right... Thanks. I was relief to receive it that I forgot to read the whole thing.
- YAY!! I got it also!
- Jun 12, '12 by CalleyI'm going to take it today, if I were you I'd drop it off, they loose thing easily in the mail like my original confirmation form and check!
- Yes I am going to drop it today after work.
The student service is closing at 7pm today.
We have plenty of time.Last edit by kameleyon on Jun 12, '12 : Reason: spelling
- This is the first time through the acceptance process that I haven't physically dropped anything off. I live in Manatee county and if I'm not heading up that way, I don't go unless it's a dire emergency lol so I'm sending mine snail mail. I always send an email to MF after a few days to make sure papers have been received. Saves me lots of gas.
- Jun 12, '12 by leepoffaithI'm with you. I used the mail for everything (Except initial application) thus far and it's been fine. I'll just shoot them an email a few days before the deadline to make sure they got it.
- Lee...did you decide on doing CPR Thursday?
Brandee, you'll be there right?? Lol, I'm hoping I registered for the same one as you...the one at Rasmussen?