Hillsborough Community College Fall 2012 - Page 115Register Today!
- Aug 19, '12 by CalleyI wonder how different the reading assignments are by campus.
Is everyone finished with their reading assignments and ready for the first week?
- Aug 19, '12 by brandeekinsI only have one calc ch left!
- Aug 20, '12 by kameleyonI am not!
and I am freaking out...
- Aug 20, '12 by jfuentes10When is our calc test?
- Aug 20, '12 by PC2014So... First day for some of us.... Is everyone excited classes finally started? Lots of reading to do; just take it one chapter at a time. Good luck to all!
- Aug 21, '12 by kameleyonQuote from jfuentes10Does anyone know when the calc test for DM PM?When is our calc test?
- Aug 23, '12 by brandeekinsI hope that everyone is enjoying they're classes and clinicals. It is so much work and do much reading. Also, it is a bit frustrating at times (it took me 3 times to get the germglo off my hands!!) but in the end it'll be worth it.
I hope you all have a great rest of the week!
- Aug 23, '12 by PC2014My, how posts have all but stopped since classes started! Guess the majority are using FB now, or are too busy reading!!!
Yesterday, I was thinking how this is all so new... By the time we sit for state boards, (hopefully) it'll all be second nature. While reading is important, I would suggest also viewing the video demonstrations Elsevier offers. Watch the nurses performing their tasks... Good luck to all!
- Aug 23, '12 by CalleySo much reading
- Aug 24, '12 by hbedlingHello everyone! I hope everyone will still stay in touch!! I have never read so much in my life, but loving every minute of it. Most of it! Hope everyone's hesi exam goes well and everyone has a fabulous weekend !!