Hillsborough Community College Fall 2012 - Page 110Register Today!
- I saw the post in MyHcc for the SLS ID. As soon as I am able to get my books I'll take a peek.
As for stethoscopes, I have an ADC Adscope. I got it from Ebay for about $25, and it works well. A friend who is a MA said it had great sounds, so I am happy with my choice. Now if I can just figure out how to use it correctly!! lol.
- Mtaleb, I'm not sure how to do the Certified thing, but I started with the SS code and haven't changed that yet. I'm trying to get that done now. Under FLU, click the download and it is the declination.
- Aug 13, '12 by tresgatosI have to do the extra certification paperwork also. I got a E-mail from Dr. V and she said not to worry that we will have plenty of time in the 4wks prior to get the info in. We have clinical at school for the 1st 4 wks. I wish there was more to say or another way of doing it too because I want to get it done also so as not to pull my freaking hair out. I plan on going in tomorrow and see if i can get anymore info.... will let you know.
- I sent Dr V an email asking if I need to switch to DM and add the SS stuff, or stay with SS and is there anything from DM that I need to add.
- Aug 13, '12 by kameleyonQuote from tresgatosAwesome.spend the extra for the Littman it will last....
- Aug 13, '12 by kameleyonQuote from hbedlingI just read your message...I got Dale Mabry am as well. I was notified by email! I am very excited to say the least. Can someone email me any info that the teacher has sent out. I would so greatly appreciate it! Also, nursing student patches are in at Dale Mabry!! I got a bunch just in case I need extras.
I am so Happy to see that !!!
- What SLS Id?
- Quote from kameleyonI also got a Littman, it is amazing! I can hear everything really well with it! Plus they have a guarantee if you keep the box and receipt
- Aug 13, '12 by tresgatosSLS is the "Simulated Learning System" it came in the book package. and in order to use it the instructor has to give a course ID so you can register.
- Ohh okay