Hillsborough Community College Fall 2012 - Page 106Register Today!
- Hey Talie04,
I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about, so I went back and looked at her message. I registered my book and it has a resource section that will take you to videos related to the Potter Perry book. I am not sure if that is what she is talking about or not. I did go on ahead and watch a video on hand washing though.
- Aug 9, '12 by hccnurse2bAnyone out there still need books or know of anyone?
I have an NP1 Elsevier Custom Package available for cheap (asking $350...). Anyone interested let me know by this Sunday (8/12).
The only difference is that it has the 7th edition for Fundamentals of Nursing books instead of 8th. Clinical calculations is also the previous edition (6th).Last edit by hccnurse2b on Aug 9, '12
- Aug 9, '12 by CalleySo many blessings!
Lol who else gets paid on the 15th?!?!!
I have 2 doses of MMR so instead of the physical form I submitted my school board copy and Florida certification copy to see if that would work!
Thanks for all the help
Congrats to the BRH students!
This is so exciting!
I hope I can get Wednesday clinicals, I don't know how popular Wednesday clinicals are, but it would be another blessing!
Too bad I can't email the professor because I can't even register for the class or use the HCC site lol
- Aug 9, '12 by hbedlingI got Dale Mabry am as well. I was notified by email! I am very excited to say the least. Can someone email me any info that the teacher has sent out. I would so greatly appreciate it! Also, nursing student patches are in at Dale Mabry!! I got a bunch just in case I need extras.
- Aug 9, '12 by hccnurse2bAnyone out there still need books or know of anyone? I have an NP1 Elsevier Custom Package available for cheap (asking $350...). Anyone interested let me know by this Sunday (8/12). The difference in this package is that it contains the 7th edition for Fundamentals of Nursing books instead of 8th and the previous edition of clinical calulations.
- Hello hbedling,
I sent you the same email that I sent to Calley earlier. I hope it helps. I will be looking forward to meeting ya'll.
- Aug 9, '12 by brandeekinsI got a vm from HR at Brandon saying I'm in the sponsorship program. I've left her a message back so I haven't spoken to her to get particulars, but I am stoked!
Congrats to others that got it.
- Aug 9, '12 by PC2014Good idea about FB. Thanks for the suggestion!
I got in too. I just happened to call over there and they were fixing to call me. Have you heard anything from Connie?
- Aug 9, '12 by brandeekinsNot since yesterday but ill msg her now.