FSU Fall 2013 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by summeroliver Dec 3, '12Is anyone applying to FSU's nursing school for Fall 2013?!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=800444©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,809 Views
- If I wasn't on my phone I would be able to move the thread for you. Try replying under the Florida forum for the best chance of replies!
- Dec 3, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to Florida State Nursing Programs forum.
- I thought FSU was only accepting freshmen applicants into the program and that they no longer take transfers? Correct me if I'm wrong.
- Dec 3, '12 by summeroliverTheir nursing school website says they are accepting transfers as well. If you go to the nursing school website and go to the "Apply to FSU Nursing" there's an option for BSN transfer application
- Oh okay cool
- Dec 4, '12 by yates93I am! So nervous/excited! I'm currently at UF (don't shoot me! lol) but I wanted to keep my options open. Are you at FSU??
- Dec 4, '12 by summeroliverHaha I won't shoot you! I have a lot of friends at UF, which is another reason why I want to go there so badly. I'm not at FSU, I'm at Miami Dade Honors College, which is an honors program in a Florida state college. I'm very nervous about transferring because I know how hard it is for transfer students to be accepted places. I'm also applying to UCF, USF, and UNF as my many back ups. But UF is my top choice with FSU being my second!
- Dec 5, '12 by KatsmeowSo after seeing this thread I'm possibly thinking about applying there now too. But my whole family are Gator fans so they might not be so happy haha.
- Dec 5, '12 by summeroliverHaha it can't hurt to apply though! The nursing application opened on December 1st and it's very simple. The FSU application itself isn't too bad either. I say you go for it! I'm a Nole at heart, but still want to go to UF haha