FSCJ LPN/Paramedic to RN Bridge Summer 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on FSCJ LPN/Paramedic to RN Bridge Summer 2012 in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... A place for students applying to the RN bridge program at FSCJ to share information. Admission...by cjfire Aug 7, '11A place for students applying to the RN bridge program at FSCJ to share information.
Admission to this program requires the completion of the HESI A2 exam offered only at FSCJ North Campus.
The application deadline for this program is February 1st.
For program information follow the link below.
http://floridastatecollegecatalog.fs...&returnto=2691Last edit by cjfire on Aug 7, '11
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=601815©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,664 Views
- Aug 7, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to FL Nursing Programs Discussion forum. Hopefully more FL members will see this and post.
- Aug 7, '11 by cjfireThank you.
- Aug 25, '11 by OwloveyouAnyone else having a really hard time getting any help from the school? I was trying to find out the times/days of this class and i'm getting no where fast.
- Aug 25, '11 by cjfireI understand your frustration. I am waiting for someone to return my call. From what I understand, the bridge program usually includes two night classes from 6p-9p at Deerwood campus and weekend clinical rotations. From what I have been told, the bridge is undergoing some changes in the application process. The program has been cancelled in the past due to an insufficient number of applicants.
- Mar 19, '12 by OwloveyouSo, the applications have been turned it and the letters have been sent, the two people that I know were not accepted. Anyone out there get accepted?