Florida Online RN-BSN programsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Florida Online RN-BSN programs in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... I know there is another thread about online bridge programs, but there are 48 pages and I need...by misswhitney Jan 26, '09I know there is another thread about online bridge programs, but there are 48 pages and I need specifically Florida programs because I have Bright Future's. If anyone could suggest some for me, that would be great! I know about FSU and UCF. Thanks a lot!!! =)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=365619©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 42,066 Views
- Jan 26, '09 by sunraygurlRNFSU: http://learningforlife.fsu.edu/onlin...ms/Nursing.cfm
I'm not sure how the clinicals work at FIU or FAU if you're not local to those schools, however FSU does state that you can attend the RN-BSN online program from anywhere in the state of Florida.
I'm sure there could be more, but this is what I know of.
- Jan 27, '09 by labrador4122I'm doing mine at FIU-
I have to attend the campus twice this semester, one for a computer lab test and another for a physical assessment evaluation---
So I guess it's not 100% without campus attendace.
I am local, so it works out well for me-- but I am wondering those that live away have to come to too....
- Jan 27, '09 by chicookieJacksonville University has one that is all online but its costly because it is a private school. Not much help I know because bright futures only covers a certain amount ( less than 75%) due to it being private.
- Jan 28, '09 by nrcnurseSt. Petersburg College has an online RN to BSN program with instate tuition.
- Jan 28, '09 by ZooMommyRNUSF in Tampa and FGCU in Ft Myers both have online RN-BSN, RN-MSN with the bridge option and BSN-MSN, I'm looking at USF most likely.
- Jan 29, '09 by TweetyQuote from nrcnurseI was going to mention that one. It's not only instate tuition, it's at a Community College rate. They've gone up over the years, but it's still a bargain at about $100.00 per credit hour.St. Petersburg College has an online RN to BSN program with instate tuition.
- Jan 29, '09 by AllterrainnurseValencia Community College (online program) - Orlando, FL
Seminole Community College - Orlando, FL
Florida Hospital College (online Program) - Orlando, FL
- Feb 1, '09 by labrador4122are other programs similar as well--- do you have to attend campus sometime during the class or program like me?
I know this semester I am going twices for testing-- but I don't know about the rest of the classess.
- Feb 1, '09 by misswhitneyI know UCF, you go there once a month. My friend is doing it, and I live in Northeast Florida, so it would be easy for me to go to Orlando once a month.