Florida Online RN-BSN programs - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 1, '09 by labrador4122Quote from misswhitneyI know UCF, you go there once a month. My friend is doing it, and I live in Northeast Florida, so it would be easy for me to go to Orlando once a month.
wow! once a month! I could never be able to manage that, I am 5 hours away from orlando--- but I guess they would include a fun family trip to disney If I were to go.:redpinkhe
- Feb 1, '09 by misswhitneyAhh I am going to make a day trip out of it and go to all the malls. lol I looove going to the Tiffany store and looking at all the things I will never be able to afford.
- Feb 3, '09 by skazkaHey,
Do you have clinicals in RN-to BSN program? I thought it is just a number of theoretical classes. I am looking at Tampa bay and Orlando schools (my first choice is SPC). How hard is it to get into the program?
- Feb 4, '09 by black_butterflyValencia Community College and Seminole Community College do NOT offer RN to BSN programs...most cc's don't.
- Feb 5, '09 by gradRN2007Miami Dade College, was a 2 year college so if you had 75% bright futures you get 100% and books too i think
BCC, i don't know but I think Keiser college also
- Feb 6, '09 by labrador4122Miami Dade College offers an RN-BSN program but it is not online
Broward College will have an RN-BSN program soon but it is not offered yet.
Keiser Univesity has an RN-BSN too....
but why consider former community colleges such as miami dade, when you could easily go to a state university?
- Mar 1, '09 by LaurinqQuote from ZooMommyRNFGCU will no longer be offering the bridge programUSF in Tampa and FGCU in Ft Myers both have online RN-BSN, RN-MSN with the bridge option and BSN-MSN, I'm looking at USF most likely.
- Mar 1, '09 by ZooMommyRNI had heard they had some issues with people completing the bridge and being successful with the NP portion and becoming licensed vs. the MSN-NP track, maybe the bridge was more hassle than it was worth for them. I know my ex-sil dropped out of the RN-MSN bridge twice for ridiculous reasons. Maybe that's why my former program directed tried to steer us all towards anyone other than FGCU?
- Aug 7, '09 by flmiataFlorida Hospital College's RN to BSN is totally online- you don't ever have to visit Orlando (unless you want to visit Mickey, of coarse! ):
As long as you have your RN, its not that hard to get in. Here is their admissions info: http://onlinenursing.fhchs.edu/online-rn-bsn/
- Sep 10, '09 by >30yrsRNAlso Manatee CC is going to be starting a RN to BSN but I do not know if it will be online yet