Florida National College ASN 1 year program - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 31, '11 by nonyrnhi raquel6687
how did it go w/t the school? also, did they accept the teas from keiser?
- Oct 31, '11 by raquel6687It went alright. Yes they did accept the TEAS from keiser. They told me that they will let me know ASAP if I got in or not ( i had an interview today) I'm kind of nervous because i do have 3 C's in the pre-reqs and I know they want students who have not taken any classes to stat first. It's very competitive, but let's see what will happen. Ill keep you updated
- Nov 2, '11 by nonyrnThanks for the advise. I called and spoke w/t an advisor regarding my teas and he said that they will not accept it. I took my teas V in June at mcfatter for the lpn program. He also stated they will not provide me any living assistance funding from the loans. My biggest thing is finding away to finance my self while in school.
- Nov 2, '11 by raquel6687Oh wow! what a bad one. i am sorry to hear that. I just got accepted for the jan 2012 program and i'm a bit nervous, I'm not going to lie. I just want to know if anyone has graduated yet and what to expect when they start the program.
- Nov 2, '11 by yanes2011raquel6687 well i think that we are going to be classmate i am in the class of january 2012 , mi name is leonardo , well i am nervous as you are because is going to be very hard but we need to have a good group to help each other , so feel free to contact me just in case that you need anything ok raquel .
- Nov 3, '11 by RNstudentRSCongrats to raquel6687 @leonardo i was accepted for Aug 12 and ill be done with my classes march do you what can i do to see if i can start on May 12 any advice will be appreciated
- Nov 3, '11 by nonyrnCongrats Raquel for getting accepted. I'm trully happy for you. If you dont mind can you please email me with the name of the person that accepted your teas scores from keiser at email@example.com. I have been getting the run around from them.
- Nov 3, '11 by raquel6687Oh that's great! RNstudentRS. are you taking any pre-reqs there? I have to the anatomy 1 and nutrition then I start core classes. I wonder how the classes are there! I'm nervous and excited and the same time. Good luck to all!
@leonardo -congrats to you too. we should definitely get a good group to study!
- Nov 3, '11 by RNstudentRSraquel6687 i took almost all my pre-req at FNC now I'm taking Ant & Phy II and micro online which is super easy. Well good luck and keep us posted
@nonryn i recommend you to talk to Luigi or Mr. Mares maybe they can help you good luck.
- Nov 3, '11 by raquel6687Oh thats great! yeah i already took anatomy 2, super easy. how long are the pre-reqs? i heard something about 2 months or so., not sure If I'm right