FIU Nursing program - Page 11Register Today!
- Jun 26, '12 by DaughterofEve084Thank you, and CONGRATS!!!!!!!
- Jun 26, '12 by marielam3cThank you
- Jul 20, '12 by sweething24Hi guys
I received a letter from fiu said:<< congratulations! I am pleased to inform that you have been admitted to florida international university for the fall 2012 into the Exploratory Nursing/ Health sciences program. >> Can someone clarify that for me? I don't really understand what is exploratory nursing. I will appreciate that greatly
- Jul 20, '12 by DaughterofEve084I honestly am not sure.... Mine said, "I am pleased to inform you of your acceptance to the Generic Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program in the College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Florida International University for the Fall Semester 2012."
- Jul 20, '12 by sweething24Thanks so much ! I will clarify that with them on monday but I am pretty sure that acceptance letter is not the generic . it will be fine because i am already taking the generic at BC . but is not a bachelor
Thanks again !
- Jul 20, '12 by DaughterofEve084sure thing =)
- Oct 3, '12 by Vane561Hello!! I see this post is a few months old but i'm really desperate! I absolutely dream with getting into fiu generic bsn program 2013... I have a 3.67 and i've been a pharmacy tech for 2 years now... I was just hoping you guys can share your stories on how you got in(gpa, hesi, and healthcare experience! Thank you for your time
- Oct 5, '12 by MrsCordero04Is it true fiu has an Lpn-bsn program???? If so has anyone heard anything.about it? How long it is? The level of difficulty? Anything???