FCCJ/FSCJ LPN Admissions Spring 2010Register Today!
This is a discussion on FCCJ/FSCJ LPN Admissions Spring 2010 in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... :twocents: FYI: you know how they tell us that they can take 6-8 weeks to make decisions on...by trying2banurse Nov 15, '09FYI: you know how they tell us that they can take 6-8 weeks to make decisions on acceptance into the LPN program...well, I called the north campus nursing department last week and was told that the acceptance packets / denial letters for the LPN program will not go out until after the FULL 8 weeks...she specifically said that they won't go out until after Thanksgiving. ...so, I'm guessing we should get them around the last week in November, first week in December-ish?
I turned in my admissions packet way back in early August, so this wait has already been unbearable!
Good luck to everyone that applied! I will be checking my mail daily and I'll make an entry on this website as soon as I get a Yea or Nea.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=439211©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 9,090 Views
- Nov 16, '09 by FirmlyAnchoredWell they told me the same thing (canned response). The nursing students are getting their's now. I hope we don't have to wait until December for ours. I've signed uo for my Spring classes regardless of the outcome. I was really hoping to get in this time around. Good luck!!!
- Nov 16, '09 by trying2banurseQuote from FirmlyAnchoredWell they told me the same thing (canned response). The nursing students are getting their's now. I hope we don't have to wait until December for ours. I've signed uo for my Spring classes regardless of the outcome. I was really hoping to get in this time around. Good luck!!!
? you were hoping to get in "this time around?" how many times have you applied to the LPN program? you were smart to go ahead and apply for your spring classes (I'm assuming RN pre-reqs), you're proactive, a great nursing quality...well, don't sweat it, you won't need those spring pre-req classes anyhow; you're going to get into the LPN program...you & I both . you can take your RN pre-reqs after we make it thru the LPN program. Please post as soon as you get your acceptance packet.
- Nov 16, '09 by FirmlyAnchoredI've only applied once silly. And thanks for the kind words. Yes, it would be great if we both got in. I'll post regardless of the outcome. (Fingers crossed.)
- I've heard there are certain people who have received their acceptance letters the Spring 2010 LPN program.
- Nov 18, '09 by FirmlyAnchoredHow did you hear this and from whom? Certain people? Please clarify...
- Well I heard it from my friend who received her package about 2 weeks ago.
It was a large package like the RN students receive it asked to complete certain items (immunizations, etc.) in order to officially acknowledge they want to be part of the Spring 2010 LPN program.
You might have heard the December deadline in case the people who were extended the acceptance decline.
- Nov 18, '09 by FirmlyAnchoredWell, that is NOT what the Nursing Department told me last Friday. I've changed my mind about this program anyway. Good luck to your friend!!!
- Nov 18, '09 by Amy_ky84I wish they would just hurry up already with these damn letters so I can decide if I'm going to take classes in spring
- Amy if I were you I would just register for the courses and if you do get accepted just drop them. They give you a week or so to add/drop.