Everest College for Nursing? - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 28, '10 by Zionh1Hey that is a good ? LONG..... I also would like to know
- Jan 29, '10 by ra7phnyeah that would be great if we can review im in the fullerton area...dont really know how to contact people on this all i know is that i cant post email address on this thing...get back at me
- Jan 30, '10 by Long.Aw, Fullerton is a little too far of a commute for me. Wish I would've known earlier, I lived and was going to school in Fullerton but moved back home for the semester. :|
- Jan 30, '10 by pxvangLong, can I get the Mcgraw study guide too? I'm going to be taking the entrance exam in Feburary. Also, I was wondering if the compass test was a pass or fail test or more of a placement test?
- Feb 6, '10 by EverestRNQuote from Chacon2208Hi, no you do not. The pre-reqs are part of the two year program too (such as psych, am. lit, nutrition, etc.), but it would be a good idea to get those out of the way since it would be waaaay cheaper taking those classes at a JC.Hi does anyone have information about Everest College rn program in Ontario? Do you have to be a LVN?
- This question is for EverestRN. I'm really thinking about going to the Ontario metro campus for my RN but I have heard many bad...and few good reviews about Everest college and their nursing program. But from the opinion of someone that is almost done or done with the program from this school...would u say that it was worth it to go there? I am a UC graduate with a bachelors degree for about three years and I can't find a job. I was always interested in nursing and thought that this would be my last and only chance to pursue it. Although I have a degree I don't meet the gps requiremnets to go to a public schools accelerated bsn program or masters program so Everet college is my last hope. Please give me any feedback or opinions and or advice about everest Ontario metro and the nursing program. Actually...anyone with info about this place and the program would be helping me out a lot. Thank you so much for ur time! I look forward to ur response.
- Mar 14, '10 by Long.tiramisue,
You'll find input about the program on page 4 and 5 from posters nubScotty & chikkity. Sadly, those are the only two posts I found most useful about this school. If you'd like general information about the school I'd be more than happy to share it with you. I scanned their ADN Nursing Program information packet I received at the information session and have forwarded it to a couple of members on here, so let me know if you'd like a copy.
Anyways, anyone out there who passed the Compass and PSB-RN exam? I passed both and anxiously waiting to receive an e-mail/phone call to schedule my interview. Pretty excited about everything!Last edit by Long. on Mar 14, '10
- Hi long. Are u currently in the nursing program at everest?
- Ooo thanks long. I would like the packet. If it isn't any trouble. Could u forward it to me?
- Mar 17, '10 by Long.Hi tiramisue, sorry about the late response but hang tight with the packet! I had the files uploaded onto imageshack and have no way of retrieving the url links. I sent them to one of the members but deleted the message off my sent folder so I'm waiting for her reply to see if she still has it stored in her inbox, but if not, I'll rescan it for you tomorrow morning.