Broward College starting Jan 2013 - Page 39Register Today!
- Oct 30, '12 by rocky0420
- Oct 31, '12 by FutureNurseS.BrownLast edit by FutureNurseS.Brown on Oct 31, '12 : Reason: Typo
- Oct 31, '12 by benincasaFor everyone attending the pre-admissions meeting on Friday. MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON TIME!
- Oct 31, '12 by Getting To GreatI have yet to take it as well...I'm still preparing myself since they have changed their hesi requirement along with the option to only take it twice within a 6 month period.
- Oct 31, '12 by MurseMike33322New here. Can't wait till Friday!
I've (WE!) have come soooo far.
Great things await us in life and we can make a difference in other peoples lives and thats the BEST part of being a nurse IMHO.
Good luck to all and lets take FULL advantage of this wonderfull oppurtunity.
- Nov 1, '12 by MsFlo1982Hi
Congratulation. I just submitted my application for May 2013 and I'm very scared because my GPA is a 3.1. However, I scored high on the HESI. If you don't mind, what was you GPA and HESI scores??
- Nov 1, '12 by MsFlo1982Congrats. I just submitted my application. I have 8 points with a HESI score of 90%, so hopefully I'm selected.
- GPA: 3.7
HESI: 87.2% overall
Congrats and Good Luck!
- Also, you can improve your GPA by taking a math you didnt take yet (as I did), or taking Micrbiology, or taking Chem, or Chem II, and give it all you got!!!
You CAN do it. And keep applying
- And I heard that May is for the LPN to RN program. But I heard that that is not true as well. IDK?
I applied for the August start, but got rejected and was told that August is Hyper super competative, and the GPA's accepted were 3.7 and higher. I was told that I could probably get in the January program as the GPA's are less competative. But I took a math that I didnt take before, studied all day and night, didnt have a life for 8 weeks (summer class) and pulled an A. Hence, I am now accepted. So keep applying!