Broward College starting Jan 2013 - Page 37Register Today!
- Oct 13, '12 by Larimar7Quote from nicolettebarberaI read somewhere (maybe on this blog) that you get a password of some kind at orientation in order to register. Does anyone know how that works?Has anyone registered for the nursing classes yet for January ?
ALso, I checked the classes for winter semester and have a question. The schedule fo clinicals are as follows:
Central campus - 6:30am - 7:00pm T W
North campus - 6:30am - 2:00pm T W
South campus - 6:30am - 6:30 pm T OR W
Does anyone know how it actually works? That's a big difference in the # of hours so I can't believe it's right...Last edit by Larimar7 on Oct 13, '12
- Oct 13, '12 by lex7626We cant register for classes until we attend orientation and sign that we accept our seat. We will be given course reference numbers at orientation to pick classes,as well as what day we are able to register.. as far as clinicals, i am not sure about the times..
- Oct 13, '12 by YourSoulVainNo nursing students can register for classes until after the orientation session. After you accept your offered seat, we will be told how to sign up for them. As long as you go to the session and sign your contract, they'll explain it all.
- Oct 13, '12 by JpgaloOMG THAT IS ALOT HOURS! Especially since im new to all of this. This is going to be so much fun!!!!
- Oct 13, '12 by lina_marcela07Quote from wwick13Okay thank you (:Look at your acceptance email, it says do all the HSC certifications( the cpr, dom violence, etc) BC wants you to take all these short classes with them. One hsc# has an option to be online aka the CAE#.....all this has to be done before jan. You should go see a counsiler.
Also, I tried to register for the HSC class but they have like 6 different ones... Which ones do we need to complete??Last edit by lina_marcela07 on Oct 13, '12
- Oct 14, '12 by Larimar7Quote from lina_marcela07See post 328.Okay thank you (:Also, I tried to register for the HSC class but they have like 6 different ones... Which ones do we need to complete??
- Oct 14, '12 by GataMalaIm an on my second semester on the online option. Clinicals work the same for generic or online. The first week you will go T and W. After the first week you are assigned either a T or a W. Basically the entire semester has two weeks only where you have to go both days.
The hours for the other weeks are from 7:30 to around 4:30, when you go to the hospital (usually the last weeks of each half) you have to be there by 6:30 and stay until around 4:30pm. I hope this helps.
- Oct 15, '12 by YourSoulVainOh, neat. So clinicals start immediately?
- Oct 15, '12 by benincasaQuote from YourSoulVainNo clinicals won't start until about half way through the semester.Oh, neat. So clinicals start immediately?
- Oct 15, '12 by YourSoulVainThrough the first one? Clinicals are the only thing I never asked about because I figured we had to learn what we were doing first lol.