Broward College Nursing January 2012 - Page 51Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by kally24dno, they will let us know next month, by june 15th., do you have any idea, what was the cut off pts for the January term. i am so stressful right now., i have a 3.2 GPA. hope it works for me.
- May 10, '12 by SnoeiceI have 11 points. My hesi had 90"s and above on all 5 scores but I have no idea what they are looking for. I just hope we all make it in
- May 13, '12 by SnoeiceHi nice to meet you too. 2 days to go till apps close. I noticed in the prior sessions that it takes almost 3 weeks to make a decision. So that would be around June 5th or so. Good luck everybody! Happy mothers day to everyone
- Jul 12, '12 by itschloebHi for this of you who are at south can you tell me about pharmacology with Jackman and/or Jackson? How's did you like them? How were Thor teaching styles? Etc.
And also about the math health professors, Hernandez and/or Rounds-Stanley?
And did you like doing labs at regional or memorial better??
I don't know who to pick for my fall classes..Thanks!
- Jul 22, '12 by chels_14I am taking my HESI tomorrow (7/23) for the first time. I've been studying everyday for the entire week. I'm confident but still really nervous. I also want to turn in my application at Central Campus tomorrow after my test (if all goes well ). I'm not sure if I have the right application though. I Google searched for the app. and all that came up was a Health Sciences Limited Access Application. Is the the correct form? Please help me!
- Jul 22, '12 by sugarbiancaQuote from chels_14Yes that's the right form.I am taking my HESI tomorrow (7/23) for the first time. I've been studying everyday for the entire week. I'm confident but still really nervous. I also want to turn in my application at Central Campus tomorrow after my test (if all goes well ). I'm not sure if I have the right application though. I Google searched for the app. and all that came up was a Health Sciences Limited Access Application. Is the the correct form? Please help me!
- Jul 26, '12 by sweething24Hi guys
I just started the program in may 2012 south campus. half of the class failed process 1 theory but I made it to process 2 . I just took my second test which was fluid and electrolyte, I score a little low but I was wondering how many students passed process 2 last term and went to GI ( the class that started in jan 2012) ? just curious. it seems like they want us to fail
- Jul 26, '12 by Soon2BNurseShanShanHello sweething24...I passed process 2.....You are absolutely correct about that...I have been saying this lately (I wish I had completed my AA and went to FAU....It is just so sad....I regret coming to BC.....so serious!!!!!!!!!!
- Jul 26, '12 by Soon2BNurseShanShanThe same thing happened to me...I scored really high on the first test...low on the 2nd (Fluid & Electrolytes, acid base, etc....what saved me was my 1st test score......study really hard for the final.....you can do it....believe in yourself and study your butt off....I believe the same thing happens at every campus....My class January 2012 has a record for being the smallest group for process 2 (North Campus)....Before us, they would have like 10 students in a clinical group...for us, we had 5 students in each group....A lot of people failed....it was just so sad to see that.
- Jul 27, '12 by sweething24Thanks for letting me know, But they said the last test is always the easiest, I guess not ! what killed me on the second test was, I spent all those hours studying acid and base, metabolic acidosis so for and so on but most of the test was " what symptom is related to respiratory, metabolic acidosis alkalosis etc. All the symptoms look alike. it was very tricky because he barely went over the symptom in class. But I guess that s the nature of the beast. I guess I will try to apply at barry and nova because all those c's not working for me.