Broward College Nursing January 2012 - Page 42Register Today!
- Nov 22, '11 by MsMarvel2013Quote from britt123I too haven't heard from egan in a few weeks... he's supposed to be helping me with my loan... i wonder if he's on vacation... Have you tried just showing up to financial aid?I am going to have a heart attack... The financial aid guy is not responding to me and i was just told from another financial advisor that my loan was approved but not processed when egan told me on nov 11th that it was approved and everything was okay... so now the guy said i have to wait for egan... i sent him three emails and called... and he said he would respond but he didnt... he told me on friday that he cant find my scholarship application on file when i turned it in the same day i turned in the loan application which he has.... and then i was told i dont qualify for the pj form... how can financial aid be like this!! I only have two days before I can defer my seat and the only possible way i can pay for this is if i have my backup loan!!! I tried talking to another financial aid advisor because i know hes ovewhelmed but the guy just redirected me back to egan!! I am FREAKING out...
- Nov 23, '11 by tinyjojo4can anybody please put the booklist for south campus and state which books i can start reading now?..please
- Dec 1, '11 by QbanwaysHello everyone. I applied for the May 2012 program on November 1st. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you?
- Dec 1, '11 by Scilla55Hello! It takes them about a month(from closing date of application) to email you with their decision. So you should probably know around the middle of Feb whether you were accepted or not.
- Dec 1, '11 by ladypatI must be crazy...i have a couple of recertifications to do, which I am doing thru CEUfast...I remember asking if I could do them on line at orientation and I believe she said yes... since they were recertification...I called the nursing dept and left a msg to make sure, but no call back as well..If anyone know if I remembered correctly let me know..Please and thank you
- Dec 1, '11 by travt32They said as long as it has a florida board of nursing number on it that would be fine. What campus are you going to? I used ceufast as well and turned my paperwork into the North nursing dept and they said it was fine.
- Dec 2, '11 by ladypatQuote from travt32I'm going to central..and I finished it all on and I'm turning it in today..which is the due date...phew!They said as long as it has a florida board of nursing number on it that would be fine. What campus are you going to? I used ceufast as well and turned my paperwork into the North nursing dept and they said it was fine.
- Dec 2, '11 by justrndguys ... I am taking my hesi test on dec 13th at broward college.
is the AnP going to be detail or just general knowledge ??
and how about the vocabulary ?? is it hard ??
I bought the Hesi book in the book store couple weeks ago, is it useful to study that book ??
help me guys please ...
- Dec 2, '11 by QbanwaysHESI test is not hard at all. Just study the book and use some notes from A and P. It's general but a lot of people got a lot of questions about hormones. So focus on the exocrine system, particularly the hormones in the pituitary gland (not sure of the spelling).
It sucks I have to wait all the way till Feb to hear an answer even though I turned in my application the first day they accepted them. Anyways, should I take the certification after I'm accepted or should I start now?
I have 10 points. I didnt get the extra point on being a broward resident because I leave on the south side of county line road :-(. If I walk across the street I'm in broward though, rediculous.
I also did good on my HESI. Overall score of 92%.
Are my chances good?Last edit by Qbanways on Dec 2, '11 : Reason: typos
- Dec 2, '11 by nlion87Hi all. I am in process of studying to take HESI A2 at Broward College. Since you guys have already taken the test I was wondering if you could answer a question for me regarding the math assessment section. I know a built in calculator is provided on testing day. My question is scratch paper allowed or provided also to work out your answers on testing day? Just want to know so I can prep accordingly and prior to taking test with or with out using scratch paper so I can simulate the testing environment I will be encountering on test date. Thanks and good luck to all that have applied or are to begin in Jan 2012