Broward College Nursing January 2012 - Page 39Register Today!
- Nov 1, '11 by gclef98Okay, so this should be the last post needed so I can private message people lol Sorry for briefly spamming the thread everyone ;DLast edit by gclef98 on Nov 1, '11
- Nov 1, '11 by gclef98Quote from tinyjojo4Tinyjojo, I just sent you a private message with the phone number. I hope you got it alright =)can you message me his number please
- Nov 2, '11 by britt123how does the classes work with central campus.. We cant all be assigned to one teacher right? Are they going to split us up into different classes so we dont even really know who are actual professor is?
- Nov 2, '11 by GinaRob83central
- Nov 3, '11 by gclef98hey everyone, i started a new thread for all the south campus students starting in january!! =)
here's the link: http://allnurses.com/fl-nursing-prog...ml#post5832861
- Nov 4, '11 by thern9094I am having trouble registering for the Intro to Nursing Math class, CAE0612 -- I receive error message that the registration conflicts with schedule. I wrote to my advisor and she stated the following:
"You will need to get permission from your classes instructors that the cae0612 class is conflicting with and ask them to send an email to ***** ******* ( coordinator of enrollment services) giving you permission to take the cae0612 class. "
I hope this information helps other pre-nursing students on this board trying to register for this course cae0612. Just because the fall classes show a duration of ending on 12/8 I can not register for this class, yet my final exams end on 12/1, ugh! Hope it gets resolved soon so that I can register for it asap!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 15, '11 : Reason: Please do not post names of school employees
- Nov 4, '11 by thern9094hey north campus nursing students!
here is a new thread for all the north campus students starting in january 2012!!
here's the link:
- Nov 4, '11 by cn7wyy6Quote from dominican1210i got accepted a nova as well , I just find out today people , i think i will refer my seat for winter 2013 and i will go with nova.
I was accepted into Nova as well, for both Nursing and Biology with Dual Enrollment into their PA program. However, Nova is REALLY expensive, and from speaking with many current students, I have not heard any good things about their program! Good luck to you! Let us know how it goes!!
- Nov 4, '11 by cn7wyy6Quote from jmalshanoDoctors 365, as everyone else has mentioned, has great prices. They are actually less expensive then the "Health Department", they are nice, no appointment needed, and as long as you do not go on a Monday, you are in and out!Hello,
Am a broward 2012 January nursing student where can i go to do my physical if i dont have insurance.
- Nov 5, '11 by dominican1210Well !! i will give a try to nova, and if it does work for me i will still have my seat a bcc for the winter 2013 , But i have friends in both school and i personal know what they are going trought right now , it is no that i heard from someone, so eveybody should do what best for his/her career at the end of the day. Good luck at bcc as well to you .