Broward College North Campus Nursing Students January 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Broward College North Campus Nursing Students January 2012 in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... This thread is created for nursing students attending Broward College North Campus starting the...by thern9094 Nov 4, '11This thread is created for nursing students attending Broward College North Campus starting the January 2012 program. Congratulations to all of us nursing students! Let's make this happen!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=637461©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,705 Views
- Nov 4, '11 by Scilla55Hey! North nursing student here! I cant wait to start!
- Nov 8, '11 by Alana012012I will also be attending North Campus! Can't wait to meet everyone! Does anyone know of any website or store that sells all the books we need at a discount/cheaper price? this will help me tremendously because I have to pay for this out of pocket, so the more I save the better
- Nov 10, '11 by Getting To GreatI would like to know if there is a difference in overall experience and time length in each individual campus. I did not know that BC offered Nuring is many different locations. Thank you and Bless of Luck...
- Nov 16, '11 by RN4me2congratulations to all!!! now get to work get your Perry Potter book and start reading on vital signs and physical assessment. I know that i may sound cruel, however this is the life of a nursing student. Start applying critical thinking to your every day life and kiss your social life good bye. If you can access the prof. website, start working on your module. with love, north campus student
- Sep 28, '12 by dedicatedgirlStill in specialties but I'm really nervous for ortho/neuro. I've heard some really bad stores. Anyone with any advice????!!!!
- Dec 9, '12 by Clynn21Quote from dedicatedgirlDon't take it in the summer if you are scheduled toStill in specialties but I'm really nervous for ortho/neuro. I've heard some really bad stores. Anyone with any advice????!!!!