Broward College LPN-RNRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Broward College LPN-RN in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... Can someone answer a few questions for me? 1. What is the difference between the transition and...by LegacyJS Aug 27, '12Can someone answer a few questions for me?
1. What is the difference between the transition and the regular RN program? (other than you need your LPN license). I ask because someone told me its the same thing exact program as the generic program you just start from the 2nd semester.
2. How long is the program i have heard 12, 18months. If you are joining the generic group then i would think the transition would be less than 18 months.
3. What is the schedule like for the transition program?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=778067©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 487 Views
- Sep 20, '12 by MrsCordero04Generic is 18 months and bridge is 14 months
- Oct 30, '12 by Butterfly6890LPN-RN 15 mo. RN Generic 18 mo