Broward College August 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- My gpa is only 2.8 which is 4 pts + 1 for being resident =/. I wonder what the applicant pool is looking for Aug.
- May 4, '12 by RN-n-themaknLily11 I am wondering the same thing since mines is a 2.7. Did you turn in your app?
- May 4, '12 by 2baG8nurseQuote from lily11Well the cut off point for May was 3.0. But thats because its was a smaller group, going in for May. Alot of people deferred their seats so people with gpa below 3.0 got a call back. There are prior semesters which people got in with 2.7 gpa, it just depends on the pool of applicants each semester.My gpa is only 2.8 which is 4 pts + 1 for being resident =/. I wonder what the applicant pool is looking for Aug.
Goodluck and keep the faith
- Yes i turned it in yesterday. I have no idea what to except by hopes aren't very high seeing that people here have gpa's over 3.0 but fingers crossed. Waiting til the middle of June is torture!
- Thank you 2baG8nurse you're the only person that has answered this question.
- May 4, '12 by StephanieMC12I turned in my app yesterday too. Good luck everyone and stay positive :redpinkhe
This whole month of waiting is going to be torture!
- May 4, '12 by StephanieMC12Sunkissed_Fleur I was there yesterday and it said Monday-Thursday until 4:30 PM
- May 4, '12 by Sunkissed_FleurThanks Stephanie, I guess I will drop off my application on Monday
- May 4, '12 by Lav3nder_08Dropped off my application yesterday and now the waiting of torture begins
- May 5, '12 by laquain99Hi I defered my May seat to August. Hope to see you all in August Good Luck!