Broward College August 2011Register Today!
This is a discussion on Broward College August 2011 in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... hi guys, is anyone else working towards starting the nursing program at bc in august 2011? i am...by sunshinegirlFlorida Jan 7, '11hi guys, is anyone else working towards starting the nursing program at bc in august 2011? i am working on my last pre-reqs this semester (spring 11) and then apply and hopefully get accepted for the fall semester. i just took and passed the hesi exam last night and that is one big load off my back. i also started my hep shots since it takes 3 rounds of shots and a total of 6 months to be fully immunized. i want to have all of my ducks in order to start the program. i am undecided whether to go to south or central campus. any advise?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=524967©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 62,139 Views
- Jan 7, '11 by mstia84Hi
I'm also interested in applying for the fall 2011 group. I'm currently taking AP II and chemistry. I'm hoping for Central campus. I still need to take the HESI ....Did you complete AP II before taking the HESI exam? Thx and good luck
- Jan 10, '11 by sunshinegirlFloridaI took the Hesi last week right before starting A&PII. I just studied everything that was on the HESI study guide a little more in depth and that did the trick I am taking A&P II and lab in South campus this semester. I was at Central last semester. Right now I am thinking of doing Nursing at South campus since it is closer to my house. I am getting excited to finally be getting close to turning in my application!
- Jan 10, '11 by mstia84Im excited too! I need to take the HESI. I have the study guide and will study for a few more weeks before taking the test. I'm currently taking A&P II and CHM1032. I'm planning to take the HCP class at sheridan tech since its online and only 3 weeks.
- Jan 11, '11 by sunshinegirlFloridaIt sounds like we are on the same track I also did the HCP with Sheridan and it was great! Sweet, simple and to the point! I can't wait to finish this semester and be able to turn in my application. What campus are you planning to attend?
- Jan 11, '11 by mstia84I am thinking about Central but really as long as I get in I don't care which campus I attend lol.
- Jan 13, '11 by CrabbsHey I'm applying to the Fall generic program also. I'm currently taking Chemistry and the health career course. But I still have to take the HESI ahhh !
- Jan 14, '11 by sunshinegirlFloridaTake the HESI girl! I remember I was so worried and stressed about the HESI. Now that I did it, I feel MUCH better and can fully focus on my classes. I plan to take Micro and Lab during the summer. August is right around the corner
- Jan 14, '11 by CrabbsAhh lool I know I have to take it! I'm taking Micro in the summer too.. but I go to MDC. Do you know if they've posted up when the deadline for the application is?
- Jan 14, '11 by Dv914hi!
i'm planning to start in august as well. i'm taking a&p 2 now and will be taking micro in the summer. i already did the health core class and i need to take the hesi!! i haven't studied for it i think that's why i'm so nervous..