Brevard Community College -- ADMISSION (points) - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 26, '12 by Bearcat41Congrats scook1989! I will be joining you in January. I too was accepted and I had 35 points.
- Oct 26, '12 by FutureFLRN2014I just got in for Jan 2013, I had 30 pts and a high TEAS V score (80% overall, 90% Reading). The ATI guide is what I would def recommend and if you can get into it the Nursing success skills course (it's 5 additional points) and write an essay for 2 points.
- Oct 26, '12 by FutureFLRN2014Scook1989, If your interested there is a group of us on fb that we are trying to get together to meet and chat before orientation and classes.
- May 2 by massagenI am trying to find anyone who is waiting to hear from Brevard Community College Fall 2013 Nursing program ?
- May 3 by alterego5Still waiting, too! Aaaararrrggghh...
- May 3 by massagenAlterego5,
Just wondering if you happen to know how many applicants there were to the Cocoa program ?
I spoke to an Advisor and they were very tight lipped on info. I only had 31 points on my app.
My TEAS score wasn't great , but I had finished all the pre-reqs so I decided it was time to apply.
- May 6 by alterego5I don't know how many applied to the Cocoa Campus. I only had 30 points, but a high TEAS score... but with 30 pts, I am not sure I am even competitive...
- May 6 by massagenNothing today
- May 7 by alterego5The waiting is killing me!
- May 7 by massagenI know !