Barry University Traditional Fall 2012Register Today!
- by Juniper248 Apr 23, '12Has anyone applied or been accepted to Barry University for this fall? I was conditionally accepted (I have to take a theology course), and I'm looking to meet potential fellow classmates!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=701540©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,168 Views
- May 3, '12 by Moni1033Hi, what was your gpa for Barry?
- May 3, '12 by Sbrina06I have been accepted for Fall 2012.
- May 3, '12 by Juniper248Quote from Moni1033I had a 3.2 (from a really good university) which is the minimum.Hi, what was your gpa for Barry?
- May 3, '12 by Sbrina06Hey guys,
Are we required to take an entrance test?
- May 3, '12 by Juniper248I haven't found out yet =( I'm meeting with my advisor in a few weeks. I'll let you know as soon as I find out!
- May 11, '12 by Juniper248Has anyone else applied to Barry University for this fall?
- May 17, '12 by Juniper248Sbrinia06,
You have to take an English assessment test, which includes grammar, reading comprehension, and writing a short essay.
If you don't pass, it doesn't mean you don't get in. You just have to take a remedial course or something like that.
- Jun 6, '12 by Sarah6388i've been accepted to barry for the fall where are you from?
- Jun 6, '12 by Juniper248Hey! thats great! I'm originally from NJ but have been living in Boston for 6 years. Florida is gonna be a big change! How about you?