Barry University Traditional Fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 7, '12 by johanna06I am currently applying to the accelerated program at Barry!!! Anybody else??
- Jun 10, '12 by Sarah6388Quote from Juniper248I'm from NY (upstate) but I moved to florida a little over a year ago. It's different.... But you get used to it.Hey! thats great! I'm originally from NJ but have been living in Boston for 6 years. Florida is gonna be a big change! How about you?
- Jul 12, '12 by DakaylieI am applying to Barry (the school), if I get accepted I will apply to the program.
How long did you guys wait to get accepted to the program???
- Jul 20, '12 by Juniper248you should find out within a few weeks whether you get accepted!
- Jul 28, '12 by scuev007I've recently been accepted into the BSN program for Fall 2012. I'm picking my classes this upcoming Monday too. Can't wait to start!
- Jul 29, '12 by AmarilyHello. For those of you that have been accepted, what was your gpa and when do the fall classes start? Also, is there a deadline to apply?
- Aug 18, '12 by scuev007Minimum GPA is 3.2. Fall classes start Aug 27th.
- Sep 28, '12 by lenaabif you are a transfer student. do you still have to take a theology course???
- Oct 18, '12 by dream61792Hello I previously attended Broward College I am thinking about attending Barry for January 2013.I would like to know about there traditional nursing program more and How to apply for it my gpa is a 3.5.
- Mar 14 by karinavHello, Im waiting for an acceptance letter from Barry to start the traditional program this coming fall 2013? Just wondering how is it going?