Anyone Else Accepted 2 ITT Tech's Breckinridge School of Nursing Fall 2012Register Today!
- by RN-Indya Aug 12, '12Anyone Else Accepted 2 ITT Tech's Breckinridge School of Nursing Fall 2012?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=770667©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,487 Views
- Aug 14, '12 by icandyQuote from RN-IndyaHey Indya! I received your pms, but I couldn't reply. I haven't posted 15 posts in this sits yet. Thanks for sharing. I knew they weren't that organized by the way they ran the info session. I'm not too worried about that. I'm not worried about alot of reading and self learning either. I've been a MA for 7 years now, and I'm just ready to progress. I've been in school part time taking pre reqs for the last 3 yrs.Anyone Else Accepted 2 ITT Tech's Breckinridge School of Nursing Fall 2012?
- Aug 14, '12 by icandyI went to the info session on July 17th, and took the HESI on July 25th. When did you test??
- Aug 16, '12 by DawnCapriceI am a student at Breckinridge in Tallahassee. What campus are you attending?
- Aug 16, '12 by VickyRNMoved to Florida State Nursing Programs
- Aug 16, '12 by MeganB1983I am currently at the end of my 4th quarter at the merrillville, Indiana campus. I love it!
- Aug 16, '12 by hgrimmettSeptember 2012 will be my 2nd quarter at Itt Tech - Breckinridge in St Pete. I love my nursing instructors, they're all great.
- Aug 16, '12 by icandyWe're both attending the Canton, Mi campus! I'm glad to see that you all are enjoying your programs. I can't wait to start!!! Can you all offer any tips for those of use who will be starting our first quarter??
- Aug 17, '12 by MeganB1983The only advice that I can give is to take this seriously. Listen to your lectures. Everything your instructors go over in lecture will be on the exams. Also, it will help you to do nclex questions constantly. It will benefit you for exams.
- Aug 17, '12 by hgrimmettBuy a multi pack of highlighters and a rolling backpack. You're gonna need 'em.