Anybody go to Keiser? - Page 8Register Today!
- May 3, '12 by orlandochbump for this thread
- May 6, '12 by nursingstudent_12kpYes, Lakeland And I start in August 2012
- Hello I realized that I still need microbiology and lab .. what should I do?
should I go straight to keiser and take them there? The nursing programs begins in august 2012 and also in january 2012, right?
Will I make it to the august 2012 program? or should I take these 2 classes in community college in the fall and apply for the january 2012 keiser ?
taking these classes is community college is going to be cheaper, but i will be wasting 5 months .. in keiser these classes are expensive
can i be accepted into the program before completing these classes? can i take the teas while enrolled in these classes?
- if I'm not mistaken .. prereqs are 1 month each, which means it would only take me 1 month to complete microbiology, right?
- It depends on how badly you want to start nursing school. Keiser classes are one month each so you will have your pre-reqs completed before you enter nursing school. it is a pricey school and class, but if you want to start school early and get out quickly keiser is the way to go. but taking classes at CC is a semester so you will be finish that class in 4 months.
I do not know if TEAS are required before enrollment, you are going to have to ask the admissions counselor.Last edit by cyram81RN on May 11, '12 : Reason: grammar
I would like to know when classes usually start, for example, I need to take microbiology, when does this class would start? on june or may ? it has probably already started and more than likely I will not make it to the august nursing program? This is what I need to know. Does the classes start every month ?
- usually the beginning of each month. then you will have a month break and then the nursing classes starts.
- ok i found the calendar
semester 2 is separated in term a, b, c, d .. what does this mean ?
it seems that i can probably get in term b or c and maybe term d
term b = 05/28/12 – 06/23/12
term c = 06/25/12 – 07/21/12
term d = 07/23/12 – 08/18/12
the nursing program, i'm guessing begins on semester 3, 08/27/12
- yes you are correct. nursing program starts 08/27/12
A, B, C, D, is just a name to separate each month.
- Ok. Thanks.
On monday, I will go to keiser, hopefully I can get financial aid, and register microbiology for term B or C. Should I take this class online or ground?
I'm so overwhelmed by this. I have no idea what to do. Can I take the TEAS while still taking this class?
I was told that the school application fee is $200, is that correct? I don't know if the TEAS is free or not