Any thoughts on the new Remington nursing school in Orlando?Register Today!
- by momofstudent Mar 5, '09Is anyone able to comment as of yet? They are scheduled for their first onsite accreditation inspection in November 2009.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=375364©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,032 Views
- Sep 14, '09 by BigMNTwinsFanIs there a reason you are asking about this specific site?
- May 12, '10 by jessicanycdid you get any answer to this? i know its a fairly new school so it may be hard but i am interested as well
- Aug 27, '10 by alanas09As am I. I am going on Monday to look at the school but any feedback about it would be nice to hear!
- Aug 27, '10 by Paco-RNRemington was granted CCNE accreditation earlier this year, and there are some threads on here with varied commentary about the school. Some say it's too expensive a program for what it is worth while others applaud the school. I had one of these threads in my subscription list, here it is:
- Jan 5, '11 by YanochkaI heard it a ****** place as far as nursing school goes.