Any Rasmussen professional nursing graduatesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Any Rasmussen professional nursing graduates in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... Are there any graduates of the that professional nursing program in Ocala? I am in my third...by mat2073 Oct 12, '11Are there any graduates of the that professional nursing program in Ocala? I am in my third semester at Rasmussen Ocala in the professional nursing program, and I was wondering if it is hard to find any entry level job after graduating and what do hospitals have to say about Rasmussen.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=628193©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,175 Views
- Nov 4, '11 by renaissanceartHello...I'm starting Rasmussen here in Tampa in Jan. Have you received any feedback/answers to your question? I'm curious too.
- Nov 5, '11 by mat2073No I have'nt heard from anyone yet...... but hopefully they're all too busy working to respond.Last edit by mat2073 on Nov 5, '11 : Reason: typo
- Nov 5, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to FL Nursing Programs Discussion forum. Hopefully you will get more responses here.
- Nov 12, '11 by HorsebytesI'm considering Rasmussen in Ocala but can't find much info anywhere. It used to be called Webster college I think.
- Nov 29, '11 by trishtwoI am very interested to hear from graduates from this program... Has there been a hard time finding work at all? How do the hospitals feel about Rasmussen?
- Nov 30, '11 by jenRN14I was wondering the same thing! I think i might call some local area hospitals! ill keep you posted!
- Dec 4, '11 by HorsebytesI met a graduate and she's working!