Any Keiser Career College(JAX) LPN Students starting Jan...Register Today!
- by TanishaW Nov 23, '11I am starting Keiser Career College in Jan wondering if there are any other people that are starting there as well??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=645287©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,502 Views
- Jan 19, '12 by leah10I will be there! congrats on getting in..I am super nervous! what about you?
- Jan 19, '12 by TanishaWCongrats to you as well...yeah I am nervous but super excited can't wait
- Jan 19, '12 by leah10do you know anyone that has completed this program? I kind of wish I did so I could know the ins and outs on alot..Ive been on this website for a while..an yet to have found anyone in the past that has attened kcc in jax.
- Jan 19, '12 by TanishaWNo I don't know of anyone... It would be great to know what it's like...how many do you think will be in the class?
- Jan 21, '12 by leah10i am thinking 24..and thats a full class. My admissions person told me there were onnly 3 seats left when i was doing all my stuff with her. I also asked if it was all women.. I think there is only one man in the class with us. Are you buying all your books there?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Sep 6, '12 : Reason: ToS--do not post names of school staff
- Jan 22, '12 by TanishaWNot sure yet....would it be cheaper?
- Jan 23, '12 by leah10If you get them used..yes they do cost less than what the school has them for new..and so far the ones I have got used look brand new. I think it would be alittle late to try now to see if it could save you..because I dnt think you would have them in time for school starting.
- Jan 23, '12 by leah10And I am thinking all books are going to be givin tomorrow at orientation..along with the uniforms..
- Sep 6, '12 by acidskyeTanisha how did you like Keiser? I know its called southeastern now but did you enjoy it?? how many people are left in the program??Last edit by acidskye on Sep 6, '12 : Reason: worded wrong