Accepted to Two Schools in FLRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Accepted to Two Schools in FL in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... Hello All, I was just accepted to two schools. I was hoping that someone could help me out with the...by MsAlba Oct 13, '12Hello All, I was just accepted to two schools. I was hoping that someone could help me out with the schedules for each because this will determine which school I go to.
The First is Brevard Community College in Palm Bay for the ASN degree.
The second is UCF Cocoa Campus, for the BSN. I keep hearing conflicting schedules for this one but for the most part I'm hearing M-F: 8-5.
Also, if you went to either of these schools, how was the program? How are the teachers?
Any help is appreciated.Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Oct 14, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=791868©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 580 Views
- Oct 13, '12 by Esme12moved for improved response
- Oct 13, '12 by FutureFLRN2014Hi! I also was accepted for BCC Palm Bay starting in January so if you choose that program let me know! Congrats on both acceptances!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 14, '12
- Oct 13, '12 by MsAlbaThat's great! What is your name? I know a girl who was in my anatomy class that got in as well so if I go there maybe we can all study together!
UCF has two cuts and I made the first one but now I have to go for an interview to see if they like me.Last edit by MsAlba on Oct 13, '12
- Oct 13, '12 by FutureFLRN2014Awesome!. I'm so excited to start :-)it would be great to have people to study with and know before orientation/classes start! If you want you can look me up on Facebook: shayna.miller.1 after the Facebook.com/Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Oct 14, '12 : Reason: privacy request
- Oct 14, '12 by NRSKarenRNPlease be careful regarding posting real name @ AN. We are a public site that is heavily indexed by search engines. Best to share that info using our Private message system--click on users name to send a message. As a new member, PM system is available to send messages after your 15th quality post.