Where to find IV Certification class in Florida?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Where to find IV Certification class in Florida? in Florida Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hello all and thanks for the info in advance. I am and LPN and moving to Florida the end of...by BeachCathyRN Nov 15, '10Hello all and thanks for the info in advance. I am and LPN and moving to Florida the end of December and am looking for an IV certification class anywhere in Florida. I need to get certified and get a job as soon as possible.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=516233©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,342 Views
- Nov 15, '10 by NurseCattHi Cathy LPN2RN,
You might want to check out this site. Medical Training, Nursing Courses, ACLS, Clinical Solutions
Hope that helps.
- Thanks NurseCatt!!
- Your are very much CathyLPN2RN. I have a question, how did you find your first job as an LPN? I am a new graduate, got my license in Oct this yr. I am having a hard time finding a job without any nursing experience except for my clinical experience in school. Do you have any pointers? Your help will be very appreciated. Thanks.
- Started in a crappy nursing home because they are always desperate and will hire anyone but at least it gets you the experience. I only stayed a few months and worked my rear off because it is always short staffed and then started applying for better jobs, on my second application I got a job in a rehab attached to a nursing home, still always short staffed but much better working conditions, stayed there for 8 months then onto a hospital position. And I did all this at 48 years old, now at 51 going back to school through Excelsior while working full time to get my RN. Good Luck and don't give up with a little hard work you will get there!!!!
- Thanks, that sounds real encouraging. How is the excelsior program? I am looking to getting my BSN at Indiana State University. I haven't started yet, I am focusing all my time in finding a job. Oh, what part of florida are you moving to?
- The program has been easier than I thought, I graduated 32 yrs ago worked a few years then got married and was out of Nursing for 25 yrs so I had to take 15 pre reqs just to apply to excelsior since back - in the old days - LOL we didn't do pre reqs!! Now I only have two nursing classes left then onto the CPNE! I thought about ISU but just going for my ASN now then will move onto BSN next. We are moving to the Tampa area I believe-so excited!!
- I wish you all the best in move to the beautiful sunshine state. Thanks for the information.
- Nov 18, '10 by red2003xltIf your in Tallahassee Fl
- Nov 21, '10 by BeachCathyRNThanks!!