What are the pros of working as a RN in FL (Miami)Register Today!
This is a discussion on What are the pros of working as a RN in FL (Miami) in Florida Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I'm moving to Miami from NY when I graduate with my BSN in Spring 2013. Can you tell me anything...by Laurenslovely Jun 3, '12I'm moving to Miami from NY when I graduate with my BSN in Spring 2013. Can you tell me anything good about working as a RN in FL? I've heard sooo many negative things!! Please tell me what there is to look forward to.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=718268©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 795 Views
- Jun 3, '12 by Moni75Hi, I also plan on moving from NY to Miami but not for @ least 2 years. I heard the jobs were scarce down there. I have my BSN and don't wanna leave until I finish my Masters program. I hope thing get better before then!!!
- Jun 4, '12 by funnywomanThis thread won't get many responses about the Dade county area. What is already been posted is what is really going on.
You can look forward to enjoying nice warm beach water all day everyday because you will most likely end up living on the beach out of your car with the rate things are going in that area. You won't have to become a freegans just invest in a fishing pole and you get to fish for dinner instead of eating out a trashcan.
- Jun 5, '12 by TheLastTimeThere's Florida and there's Miami. Both can be considered different states.
- Jul 31, '12 by heydelilahYou need to speak spanish, creole or both to get hired in miami proper. If you don't know either you're fighting an uphill battle.
- Aug 1, '12 by JARNBSNMiami dade county has a very bad job market for RNs at the moment due to the hire freeze across multiple hospitals. I live here and have been trying to get a job with no success for the past 3 months