Valencia Spring 2013 Nursing ClassRegister Today!
- by melissa104 May 15, '12Hello! Just starting a thread for all of us accepted into the Spring 2013 class to get aquainted and keep each other informed on what's to come! I will be enjoying my freedom for another few months! :-) Until January!
- May 30, '12 by bdicenzoThat's funny I think I just replied to your other post about being accepted into Summer 2013, but possibly being pushed up to Spring... It sounds like you already found out! Congrats, I'm jealous!! That's too bad because it looks like you and I are on the same page! I was about to make a thread for summer 2013!
- Aug 27, '12 by melissa104Anyone hear anything about when orientation might be? I know we probably have a couple more months, just getting anxious! :-)
- Aug 27, '12 by mdomin04I haven't heard anything either. I'm excited to get started though!
- Sep 18, '12 by melissa104Any updates? I read on another Spring 2013 board that someone received an e-mail reminding them to register for Nursing... hmmmmm?
- Sep 19, '12 by mnc06cNope just a confirmation email asking about whether you were still planning on attending in the Spring...they said we should get information about orientation and things we need to get completed for school in a "few" weeks.
- Sep 25, '12 by melissa104Thanks! Did the e-mail give a deadline of when to let them know if you plan on attending in the Spring, or are giving up your seat? Just wondering :-)
- Sep 26, '12 by mnc06cNot that i saw. It just asked you to confirm. Then once you reply, they send you another email saying to expect orientation information in the next couple weeks....
- Sep 27, '12 by Greengal1Hello everyone I too will be starting in Spring 2013! I recently went to the West Campus to try to get more information about the program, I wasn't able to get a date per-say but I was told the Nursing Orientation would be set for the last week of October- First week of November. Do we know what Nursing I covers? I would love to get a head start on the reading!
- Oct 1, '12 by sexyeveGreengal1 and everybody else:
I'm going to start the nursing program in January 2013. I found a thread that talk about the books that we need for the program. This can help you. I bought already the Fundamentals of Nursing 7th Ed and I'm reading chapter 32-34. We need to read this chapters before the classes start. I hope this can help.
-fundamentals of nursing textbook/ studyguide & skills DVD (Potter & Perry 7th edition) - AT MY ORIENTATION THEY TELL YOU TO READ CH 32, 33 & 34 BEFORE CLASSES START
-Dimensional analysis for meds 4th edition- THIS IS A SELF TAUGHT BOOK. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLETE IT ON YOUR OWN. ITS PRETTY MUCH A MATH WORK BOOK
-workbook for nursing
- pharmacology a nursing process approach 6th edition
-pharmacology study guide
-essentials of psychiatric mental health nursing
-elsevier evolve case studies
-davis's comprehensive handbook of laboratory and diagnostic test with nursing implications
-cyclopedic medical dictionary (indexed)
-nursing pocket guide: nursing diagnosis
-davis's drug guide for nurses
-how to survive and maybe even love your life as a nurse - I WAS TOLD THIS IS POINTLESS TO GET
-test success beginning nursing students
-fundamentals (flash cards)