Valencia Spring 2013 Nursing Class
- 0May 15, '12 by melissa104Hello! Just starting a thread for all of us accepted into the Spring 2013 class to get aquainted and keep each other informed on what's to come! I will be enjoying my freedom for another few months! :-) Until January!
- 0May 30, '12 by bdicenzoThat's funny I think I just replied to your other post about being accepted into Summer 2013, but possibly being pushed up to Spring... It sounds like you already found out! Congrats, I'm jealous!! That's too bad because it looks like you and I are on the same page! I was about to make a thread for summer 2013!
- 0Sep 27, '12 by Greengal1Hello everyone I too will be starting in Spring 2013! I recently went to the West Campus to try to get more information about the program, I wasn't able to get a date per-say but I was told the Nursing Orientation would be set for the last week of October- First week of November. Do we know what Nursing I covers? I would love to get a head start on the reading!
- 0Oct 1, '12 by sexyeveGreengal1 and everybody else:
I'm going to start the nursing program in January 2013. I found a thread that talk about the books that we need for the program. This can help you. I bought already the Fundamentals of Nursing 7th Ed and I'm reading chapter 32-34. We need to read this chapters before the classes start. I hope this can help.
-fundamentals of nursing textbook/ studyguide & skills DVD (Potter & Perry 7th edition) - AT MY ORIENTATION THEY TELL YOU TO READ CH 32, 33 & 34 BEFORE CLASSES START
-Dimensional analysis for meds 4th edition- THIS IS A SELF TAUGHT BOOK. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLETE IT ON YOUR OWN. ITS PRETTY MUCH A MATH WORK BOOK
-workbook for nursing
- pharmacology a nursing process approach 6th edition
-pharmacology study guide
-essentials of psychiatric mental health nursing
-elsevier evolve case studies
-davis's comprehensive handbook of laboratory and diagnostic test with nursing implications
-cyclopedic medical dictionary (indexed)
-nursing pocket guide: nursing diagnosis
-davis's drug guide for nurses
-how to survive and maybe even love your life as a nurse - I WAS TOLD THIS IS POINTLESS TO GET
-test success beginning nursing students
-fundamentals (flash cards)