USF applicants 2013 - Page 30Register Today!
- Jun 17 by Cookie.CruzWe still have loads of time for the CPR it says make sure it's active before the first day of classes...
- Jun 17 by ecariI took the class 3 weeks ago in hopes to get in the program
- Jun 17 by xmadmoizellexQuote from rmv08I'm certified in CPR, but it expires in July of 2014. I don't know if they want me to renew it now or wait till it expires. I'm going to call and ask.I added those of you on FB that I could find (we should make a group or something) and I'm all signed up for the July 17th orientation as well. Do any of you still have to get CPR certified?
- Jun 17 by Miss DiaI have to get my CPR eve though my situation is awkward right now. Lol. I called office of admission they said that I have to do orientation so I signed up for the 17th.
I don't want to be all over you guys such as adding you guys on facebook cause I still don't know if I'm gonna find a spot in the program so I take it slow for now.
- Jun 18 by Cookie.CruzI don't mean to get preachy up in here but just pray @MissDia and stay positive that's what I did and look at me ..there are people with better scores than me yet I was chosen too ..whatever path is meant for you will happen be patient ..I hope I get to see you in!! When it's near July 17 th we need to put a spot where we can all meet before orientation so we can sit together lol I'm so kindergarten.
- Jun 18 by Miss DiaQuote from Cookie.CruzLol...You're right...I have to stay positive cause USF is one of the schools that I have been wanted to go. It'll be nice if we all can meet up before the orientation. I'll keep posting and let you guys know.I don't mean to get preachy up in here but just pray @MissDia and stay positive that's what I did and look at me ..there are people with better scores than me yet I was chosen too ..whatever path is meant for you will happen be patient ..I hope I get to see you in!! When it's near July 17 th we need to put a spot where we can all meet before orientation so we can sit together lol I'm so kindergarten.
- Jun 22 by Cookie.CruzAnyone who can answer this for me ...currently I Live an hour away from Tampa but I don't have my financial ducks in a row ...now I may or may not be living in my current residence but I won't know till mid -end of July. So for the intent to enroll form should I just put my current residence then ? I'm afraid they're going to base my clinical placement on my current residence and place me far away...but it's all in the up and up I guess..
- Jun 23 by PalmHarborMomNot sure where you live but yes your clinical placement will be based on what county you live in... technically. That being said, I live in Pinellas and do clinicals in Hillsborough. You are in a hard spot but I would list the county where you believe you will be living when classes start.
Once assigned a clinical site, you are there for all of nursing school. As of yet, I have not seen anyone get their clinical site changed.
- Jun 23 by Cookie.Cruz@PalmHarborMom I live in Hernando County so in trying to figure out if they would do an hospital near the campus or what...because I will be living in one of the off campus apartments ..it's just not gonna be soon enough ...it says to list the full adress so should I play it safe and list my current residence --I don't know if they look into it as much ...??