University of Miami accelerated BSN 2012
- 0Jul 26, '11 by danceluverAnyone applying to the University of Miami ABSN program for next summer 2012?
- 47,191 Visits
- 0Aug 12, '11 by BellaNoorThank you for the well wishes. The process wasnt painful. I did need one recommendation letter. The application fee was 70 bucks yikes. I applied for january. I haven't finished all of my prereqs yet. Im taking micro apII and nutrition this fall.
My choices go in this sequence:
- 0Aug 12, '11 by danceluverYea, I don't think their program is super complicated to apply for. I just don't know about the admissions process. If you get in for spring are you going to attend. According to your list it looks like you prefer to stay in the East/Northeast...burrrrrr lol. I think i'll be applying to Duke as well but for fall. Are you applying for spring for that school as well? From what i have heard UM is a good school and in a great area with good weather, which is always a plus. Are you planning on getting your BSN, working and then going back for the NP?
- 0Aug 12, '11 by danceluveri know what you mean about getting started, hehe....golly it is super expensive i know, but rather than waiting and waiting to get into a cheaper program that may be more impacted, i feel it might be either cost efficient. Let me know if you get into UM! Maybe i'll see u there in the future
- 0Aug 23, '11 by m&m112Hey! I applied to UM for next spring. I'm super nervous because it's my first choice. I live here in Miami and I really want to stay here, but I'll do just about anything to get into nursing school asap! lol does any one know anything about what pre-req and cum GPA's are competitive ones for this program?