UF 2013 BSN applicants? - Page 9Register Today!
- Feb 27 by xmadmoizellexQuote from MamaKateI'm taking this semester off
I figure I'll need it before I go back in August.
And I've been well just spending some quality time with my daughter.
That's great! We certainly need a break before August. I'm looking forward to summer and not having to worry about applications, homework, exams, etc. for at least a little while. But I might try to find a summer job so I don't have to stay home all day. Depending where I get accepted to I will also be looking for housing.
- Feb 27 by KatsmeowI got the anatomy and physiology coloring books to occupy some of my time and keep my brain sharp I highly recommend them!
- Feb 28 by usfgirlQuote from eauzirusNope, I am applying for Fall. Wanted to rest up this summer. And I agree, I am finishing up my UF app today and cannot imagine having to do the USF one. USF is my top choice, so I really want to take my time with that one.I am applying which I'm so grateful that the deadline for fall isn't this Friday because doing all these essays for other schools was a pain. Did you apply for summer?
- Feb 28 by usfgirlQuote from xmadmoizellexI am sooo with you there. Looking forward to enjoying my summer!I am! I'm currently taking two classes and two lectures which are Microbiology, and Anatomy & Physiology 2. These classes plus the application deadlines coming up are quite stressful. After this semester I plan to take any type of vacation to unwind during the summer. Who else feels the same?
- Quote from MamaKateNice you basically have a vaction off from school till fall. You are going to be so refreshed when the nursing program starts. I also think its amazing that your doing some personal one one one bonding with ur daughter. I know shes loving that having all you attention lol.Also you know ur going to have to tell me where ur getting these coloring books from right?? lolI got the anatomy and physiology coloring books to occupy some of my time and keep my brain sharp I highly recommend them!
- Quote from usfgirlOkay so your like me because I definitely didn't want to start in the summer and I want to make sure that usf essay is amazing.Applying as a transfer to other schools is cool but i'm more guaranteed a place at usf than any where else.Nope, I am applying for Fall. Wanted to rest up this summer. And I agree, I am finishing up my UF app today and cannot imagine having to do the USF one. USF is my top choice, so I really want to take my time with that one.
- Mar 2 by KatsmeowAmazon.com! Lol they're each about $15 and you'll want to invest in some good colored pencils too
- So I checked just now and apparently theres a ton of those fancy coloring books so can you tell me specifically which one you bought edition included plz
- Mar 2 by Katsmeow2nd edition by kapit&macey
- Mar 4 by cutie107Hello first time replying to a thread ... Just wanted to know everyone's opinion ... I am applying for UF BSN nursing program for fall 2013 as an out of state transfer student . My current GPA is 3.71 and my pre reqs is a 4.0 ... As stated before the UF application is very basic which usually means its harder to get accepted ...I've Also read that before taking transfer students prior UF students get priority even though the school denies it... I'm just extra nervous and even if I get excepted I still hAve two more classes I need and will finish before the semester starts... What is your opinion on my chances?? ... Any response is appreciated and helps .. Thank u