UCF Fall 2012 - Page 33Register Today!
- Jul 23, '12 by Princesspriya11Quote from tcampHey , it's alot of information and stuff to get done , but we do have an orientation this coming friday for the concurrent orientation . The past Friday was the orientation for the generic nursing program at Valencia that we were also required to go to. But I talk to ******** , if she can't help talk to ******** ****** and she can possibly help (:ok everyone(UCF /VC concurrent) I need a little help! I have a few questions.
1. Did you all complete the UCF orientation already?
2. I was told I must go to orientation on this friday July 27, but I noticed some of you all mentioned that you had orientation last friday. Am I the only one that was not informed of this?
3. Who is your main contact person because I have some more questions and UCF CON has no idea, and Ms. ****** from VC hasn't really helped me.
Sorry for all the rambling, but I feel like a lost puppy right now lol. I am not sure if there is a lack of communication between the people at these schools but I am def. getting the run around right now and I do not like it! I might just have to go up there and handle some things.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Jul 23, '12 : Reason: Please do not post names of school employees
- Jul 24, '12 by tcampwell I finally got through with both schools and they basically told be no because VC will not accept any of my Nutrition courses. UCF should have never sent me the acceptance in the first place! oh well. good luck to all.
- Jul 24, '12 by Princesspriya11Quote from tcampThey did that to me too ! But I fought my way back in lolwell I finally got through with both schools and they basically told be no because VC will not accept any of my Nutrition courses. UCF should have never sent me the acceptance in the first place! oh well. good luck to all.
- Jul 24, '12 by tcamp@princesspriya11 how did u do it? lol
- Jul 24, '12 by Princesspriya11Quote from tcampThey told me that taking dep2004 at UCF wasn't going to work for developmental psychology so I called the dean of nursing and she helped sort it out for me@princesspriya11 how did u do it? lol
- Jul 26, '12 by nurse2yudo you guys know if we have to dress professionally for the concurrent orientation tomorrow?
- Sep 27, '12 by lenaabHello, I am currently finishing up my pre-reqs when should I apply to get into UCF'S traditional bsn program?
- Nov 16, '12 by gardylooAVOID UCF AT ALL COSTS!!!! If you want to be abused, sign right up. Trust me. Not worth it.
- Nov 26, '12 by Go KnightsI don't want to argue with anyone, but in defense of UCF, I am currently in UCF's program, and I think it is a wonderful experience. Yes, it is hard work and a lot of time and dedication, but you're dealing with people's lives. So, if you think a nursing program is too difficult or challenging, then I hope you wouldn't pursue this profession because it should be a lot of work to learn everything and understand the concepts in depth. The staff encourages you to your potential and critically think at an advanced level, nothing close to being "abused." Plus, if you look at UCF's pass rate of their students on NCLEX, then you'll realize that UCF has a really great program that prepares you to actually be a nurse, unlike many of the other schools in the area.