UCF Cocoa Beach/Daytona Spring 2013 - page 6
by mchinyee 75,751 Views | 434 Comments
I am a prenursing student attending UCF Orlando Campus. I am applying this summer to Cocoa Beach and Daytona Campuses to start Spring 2013! Eeek! I know there have been other forums regarding previous admissions to the program... Read More
- 0Sep 20, '12 by kikila[COLOR=#444242]
"Approximately 6-8 weeks after the application deadline the College of Nursing will have completed an initial review of applicants and will then email all qualified candidates to participate in the mandatory interview process."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#444242]I think that by October 10th they will have an idea of potential candidates. From there, I believe they will start an interview process and then make a final decision within one week from our interview.
" [/COLOR][COLOR=#444242]Once the interviews are completed, final decisions for those who are provisionally accepted or placed into the waitpool will be notified within one week."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#444242]I know in the past, they sent out acceptance letter within 6-8 weeks. From there they also had an additional waiting list.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#444242]Maybe this time they are going to already have an idea whose getting accepted and then the students who are borderline will receive the interview vs the waiting list.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#444242]I may be wrong but thats how i interpret it lol[/COLOR]
- 0Sep 20, '12 by ArrowRNQuote from That Girlok now I'm happy and nervous all at the same time.I was told that they're still on track for us having decisions 6-8 weeks from the Aug. 15th application deadline. Oct. 10th will be exactly 8 weeks I'm thinking that interviews will probably be the first week of October but that's just a guess.
- 0Sep 20, '12 by ArrowRNQuote from mc0323first time i heard of integrity modules,the sept 12th deadline would seem to be for incoming fall students. I also looked at orientation again and Spring 2013 orientation begins October 1st to clear the orientation hold. Besides orientation and admission vaccines I do not have any other holds so far.hey guys..please help me understand
since this is an extension of UCF does it mean we are required to do the new undergraduate integrity modules? because on Myucf it says that they have to be completed by sept. 12 in order to pick classes or to not be on hold something like that. If anyone knows please let me know if this is also a requirement for us. I call but they keep sending me to different phone numbers
- 0Sep 26, '12 by That GirlQuote from Amp10mAt the Cocoa info session we were told that we would be rated on 4 areas:Do you know for sure if there is an interview? Thanks!
So yes, my understanding is that the top "however many" candidates will be interviewed and then final decisions will be made.
Today is the 6 week mark so hopefully we'll at least start hearing about interviews soon
- 0Sep 26, '12 by Amp10mI called today and Connie (the lady who answered) said that they are emailing on October 14th and the interviews will be October 30th. Has anyone else heard differently? If not, looks like we are all going to be waiting a little longer. The anticipation is killer haha! Good luck!