UCF- Accelerated BSN Starting Summer 2012 - Page 28Register Today!
- Apr 9, '12 by <3ZEUS&LINCOLNCongrats! I can't wait to meet you in May
- Apr 16, '12 by ProtasStill holding out hope. I was told that I'm in the upper half of the waitlist, and that May 1 is the last day to hear back from them. I know there's quite a few of us on the waitlist in this thread, but so far only one of us received an email. Hopefully, that will change!
- Apr 16, '12 by sunshine03@Protas - Yes we are all hoping that we will hear word about the waitlist soon. From what I've gathered the concurrent program acceptances will come out this week which will take some individuals off of the waitlist for the accelerated once they accept their seat on the concurrent and hopefully start to move some of us along. Stay positive everyone!
- Apr 16, '12 by PinkStringMe too! I think a lot are just holding up 2 or more places in several colleges. Or maybe most people who get called off wait list are just not on this forum. Idk.
However, if there are a few of us on the top half, it is impossible that only one got called :S
- Apr 16, '12 by sunshine03I agree it doesn't make sense especially if some of us are closer to the beginning versus the bottom half of the list. Seems like UCF is a little behind this year and calls may not be made until the last minute for us on the waitlist. Better late than never I hope!
- Apr 16, '12 by KMcDaniel11Same here. I'm on the upper half of the waitlist and no news here either :\
- Apr 16, '12 by NikkiliciousKeeping my fingers crossed that everyone on the waitlist gets word soon!!! Keep us posted, ok?
- Apr 17, '12 by steve1Hi, I'm new on here. Congrats to everyone that got accepted! Also, good luck to those still waiting! I was wondering if anyone is commuting from south Brevard County? I will be commuting from Palm Bay and would like to carpool in order to save gas.
- Apr 17, '12 by BlueSkies8263Does accepting a spot to the SSC-UCF concurrent program automatically take you off the UCF accelerated waitlist?
- Apr 17, '12 by sunshine03@ BlueSkies8263 - Yes it does immediately. Unfortunately you cannot wait to see if you get removed off of the waitlist for the accelerated and accept a seat in the concurrent program. UCF will take you off of the waitlist once you accept another program.Last edit by sunshine03 on Apr 17, '12 : Reason: typo